Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Next MY
AndyFrance

RE: Next MY

(26-02-2016 08:09am)Clip Wrote:  Let us know what you think of the Mecan. Be interested to hear your thoughts Andy.

Hi clip,

Had the test drive Monday, sold Evoque and signed dotted line Wednesday. Porsche Macan S Diesel 2017 White/Beige Luxor, a few toys, delivery end September 2016.

I know that the Evoque vs Macan is not really fair as they are so different, but they're both competing in the same class. Perhaps class is the wrong word, the Evoque is a tractor compared to the Macan. The Porsche drives, steers, handles streets ahead of the LR. Not as good off road maybe, but who gives a sheet about that. Porsche have produced a refined Diesel SUV that drives and feels like a sports car.....190kw 580Nm 0-100km/h 6.3sec.

I loved it the moment I sat in the driver seat. It fitted, felt comfy. Driving, couldn't fault it, it's so precise. Sales guy pressed the 'sport button' and I booted it along country lanes.........Fantastic mate. If I'd test driven the Porsche last year, I'd have bought it there and then, saving me a lot of grief from a SUB STANDARD CAR and SUB STANDARD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

If you're thinking of buying another Evoque..........Think again!
03-03-2016 02:43pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply