Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Range Rover Evoque body mods
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Range Rover Evoque body mods

+another 1
So Nil points then from the judges at BabyRR.com.
I was starting to think my eyes were having focusing problems looking at the backend of the Prindville concoction and the way there is a reflection across the rear window of the Arden car makes it look like it has a Pramhood type soft top from the 1920's and why on earth put side step/tubes on the Evoque it isn't a difficult car to get into even for oldies like me

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2012 07:44pm by XFullFatTim.)
28-02-2012 07:41pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
item

+9
Incredible, there are keke car !

TD4 Auto Dynamics Fuji White. (May 2012) -> 07/2012
28-02-2012 08:01pm
Samouraï

+10
Not for me
29-02-2012 05:53am
Bo_vien

The Prindiville front looks interesting but the quad exhaust look isn't doing it for me.

1999 Toyota Camry LE - Woodland Green Prl, 14" steel rims, power windows and driver seat, broken cassette player Surprised
2012 Fuji White Tongue Out
29-02-2012 10:05am
BigFoot

Evoque design is awesome out-of-the-box. As a architect in me is satisfied. However, RR could use some serious work on the functional feature details which are NOT state-of-the-art.. without sacrificing the awesome "form," of course. The engineer in me is wanting. I would love to hear about functional mods / customization people have done to bring this gem up-to-par. Anyone?
09-04-2012 01:06am
Straydox

+11

If I was being generous maybe the Arden effort is almost tasteful. There are people, member's of this forum indeed who feel the need to 'improve' an otherwise excellent design with frankly tacky additions..... just L E A V E I T A L O N E !

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
09-04-2012 01:48pm
tash

+12

Terrible, imagine trying to sell any of those later on

Ed4 pure 5 door, Fuji, pan roof, tech pack, privacy, fog lights, style 6 wheels, ebony interior, delivery 22nd March
09-04-2012 07:41pm
BigFoot

OK. Here's the plan. Evoque Prestiqe, Havana with Ivory/Espresso, Chrome Shadow Alloy Wheels (8"x20"? or maybe after-market 9" or 10" x 20" wheels), Climate Comfort Package, Satellite & HD radio. OK, here's the kicker: Order a UK driver's seat with 8 way adjustment and memory to replace the US passenger seat. Take the car down the street to the sun-roof experts that have been around for 20 years, and have them split the roof (to follow the pillar line between front and back doors) for the front half to open. I'll need the roof rails for my bikes so the roof will have to be precise and tight. If I can pull this off it will be SAWEET...
13-04-2012 04:44am
chiggy

(13-04-2012 04:44am)BigFoot Wrote:  OK. Here's the plan. Evoque Prestiqe, Havana with Ivory/Espresso, Chrome Shadow Alloy Wheels (8"x20"? or maybe after-market 9" or 10" x 20" wheels), Climate Comfort Package, Satellite & HD radio. OK, here's the kicker: Order a UK driver's seat with 8 way adjustment and memory to replace the US passenger seat. Take the car down the street to the sun-roof experts that have been around for 20 years, and have them split the roof (to follow the pillar line between front and back doors) for the front half to open. I'll need the roof rails for my bikes so the roof will have to be precise and tight. If I can pull this off it will be SAWEET...

just remember to take a breath when you say that out loud. Just seemed like you were an energizer bunny... Laughing

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
13-04-2012 05:06am
chiggy

I present to you... a royal twat.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HAWKE-EVOQUE-F...559wt_1110

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
20-04-2012 07:28am