Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Poor grip Michelin Latitude Sports
carlfraz

Poor grip Michelin Latitude Sports

March 14 car with Michelin latitude Sports 245/45R20 and they slip under steer slide terribly on roundabouts. Anybody else been unlucky enough to have these tyres!! Last six Landies Freelanders and Discos had either Contis or Pirellis. Last Disco had Pirelli scorpions and were great. So today ordered a set for the Evoque. Be interested to hear guys. If anybody is interested in the old ice skates make an offer....12110 miles, no punctures, no pot holes, no curbs or offroading.Very Happy

MY14 9 speed SD4 Dynamic Orkney with Santorini Black roof, Panoramic roof, Roof rails, Ebony head liner, Aero Flip, Black Rangey badges, Intelligence pack, , LUX pack, bonnet vents 5Dr, 20" Shadow Chrome wheels, towbar, heated fr/rr seats and rear climate vents, Privacy glass, Wade sensing, Adaptive headlights, Gloss Black Strata trim, heated steering wheel, Black Union Flag Dust caps Black Landy Oval badges.....think that's all for the moment???LaughingLaughing
08-01-2015 10:59pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stadt Panzer

RE: Poor grip Michelin Latitude Sports

(08-01-2015 10:59pm)carlfraz Wrote:  March 14 car with Michelin latitude Sports 245/45R20 and they slip under steer slide terribly on roundabouts. Anybody else been unlucky enough to have these tyres!! Last six Landies Freelanders and Discos had either Contis or Pirellis. Last Disco had Pirelli scorpions and were great. So today ordered a set for the Evoque. Be interested to hear guys. If anybody is interested in the old ice skates make an offer....12110 miles, no punctures, no pot holes, no curbs or offroading.Very Happy

Yeap I have the Michelin things and at first I thought it was me but after having Scorpions on my last car and they were fantastic.
Good point about the Michelin's, they wear really well against the Pirelli's are not as good.

Somewhere in the North Sea.
09-01-2015 06:47pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply