Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Plenty of Surprise and Delight
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Plenty of Surprise and Delight

How often do you hear that said of a car today?

Well that is the Autocar strap line in their comments on their SD4 Dynamic.
Downsides they have found...................... 29mpg in a car claimed to do a lot more and they find the cruise control cancel paddle is too easily mixed up with the upshift paddle of the command shift (not something I have ever experienced I did get the heated steering wheel on/of mixed up with the cruise cancel for a while when the car was new but now I can cancel the cruise without even thinking about it!), how do you mix up the "2 o'clock position with the 5 o'clock position?

Test is on p75 of this week's issue

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
18-04-2012 09:58am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
anton

RE: Plenty of Surprise and Delight

It can be a bit fiddly as i sometimes put the heated steering wheel on when i am using the paddles to down shift.But thats probably because i dont get to use it much.
18-04-2012 01:15pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Plenty of Surprise and Delight

I also forgot to mention that the mag also tests the Citroen DS5 2.0HDi 160 Sport and then compares it to the Evoque eD4 Pure/A5 2.0TDi Sportback/Volvo V60 D3 SE/ VW Passat CC 2.0TDi 170 GT - it's embarrassing to say which car came first but the best car won!
In descending order - RRE/A5/Volvo/Citroen/VW

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2012 04:48pm by XFullFatTim.)
18-04-2012 04:48pm