Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Passenger Memory Seats???
THEMACS

Hi All

Well we have just got back from an 1 and 3/4 hour handover, was excellent.

The car was in pride of place at the front when we pulled up and it took both our breathes away...AMAZING!!

I haven't driven it yet but will in a bit before putting up my thoughts.

It is an Amazing car inside and out, and my one dilemma over Ivory/Black headliner we chose the right option! The Ivory Goes beautifully with the Vibe!!

Anyway, one question is should the 5 door prestige, none Lux, have memory passenger seats, I thought it did dealer assures me they don't and the other two 5 door prestige they have, one demo and one showroom, don't either, but their 3 door Prestige demo does??

Can any other 5 door prestige owners concur that they don't have passenger memory seats??

Very Happy OwnersVery Happy

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige, Manual SD4, Vibe Interior, Panoramic Roof and Privacy Glass. Order Placed 2/7/11 Picked Up 17/3/12, Gone 10/5/14
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2012 03:48pm by THEMACS.)
17-03-2012 03:46pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjfp

RE: Passenger Memory Seats???

There is this thread but didn't re-read it all so dont know if it contains the answer

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Pre-produ...ght=Memory

Somewhere in my small brain is a thought that, as silly as it may seem, this is a 5 door / Coupe difference thing.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
17-03-2012 03:58pm
BaringTech

Congratulations on finally getting your hands on it!

I can confirm that our prestige doesn't have a memory seat on the passenger side, only the driver's.

Prestige SD4 5-door Auto Santorini Black / Vibe

Ordered - 27/10/2011
Out of pool - 11/01/2012
Delivered - 01/03/2012 Very Happy

[Image: 120754.png]
17-03-2012 03:58pm
CSJ

Coupe has memory seat 5 door does not unless you have a Dynamic with the optional "bucket" seats, I think

On order: Volvo XC60 T5 Inscription Pro

Current: Porsche Macan, Pebble Interior, Volcano Grey, Bose, other extras which cost lots and should be standard

Gone:
BMW X6 m diesel with BMW exclusive interior
Evoque Dynamic Orkney, Accolade Dynamic Plus Sports Interior (Ivory)
Evoque. Coupe, Dynamic, Fuji, Pursuit (x2)
Scirocco 2.0 GT DSG, Black, Black Lthr, 19" Luganos
TT Mk 2, Grey, Audi Exclusive Int
SLK Mk 2, Blk, Beige Lthr
TT Mk 1, Blue, Silver Lthr
TT Mk 1, Silver, Grey Lthr
17-03-2012 05:05pm
ChuckieB

Yep memory seats don't appear in the 5 door prestige, just the coupe i think. Got caught out myself on this!

---------------------------------
Firenze SD4 Prestige Man Eb/Iv AD Keyless Powered Tailgate Roof Rails
Delivered 17/2/2012!

Other '05 Cliosport 182 FF
17-03-2012 05:45pm
3V0QU3

I guess the coupe needs the memory feature to be able to move the seat forward to get in the back then return to the 'memory' position

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige Lux + AD + Black Roof Lining + Heated Steering Wheel
Arrived 27/03/12
Very Happy
17-03-2012 05:57pm
THEMACS

Thanks chaps, I had a panic at the dealer!

Well I have been allowed a little drive and it does drive well, it's a lovely place to be, but man it seems a bit cramped when you close the pano roof even with the ivory headliner.

I think there a couple of trim bits that could be better quality, namely the crappy glove box and the electric seat movement buttons seem flimsy, but that's about it Very Happy

Mrs mac is in LoveVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Mpg wise, considering it was running for 45 minutes whilst he went through the controls the trip A is saying 33mpg whic was for 40 miles mixed driving, Mrs Mac was doing 80+ on the motorway too. I assume trip A is cumulative average until you reset it?

It really is stunning, the so called chrome bits aren't chrome, they are brushed satin metal and look very very good. And as for colour, OG is absolutely STUNNING, second to none!

I will try and get some pics when the weather is better.

Good luck to all those waiting, it really is worth it!

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige, Manual SD4, Vibe Interior, Panoramic Roof and Privacy Glass. Order Placed 2/7/11 Picked Up 17/3/12, Gone 10/5/14
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2012 07:06pm by THEMACS.)
17-03-2012 07:05pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Like a little boy on Christmas morning! LaughingLaughing
I take it that is was well worth the long wait then?

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2012 10:00pm by XFullFatTim.)
17-03-2012 09:59pm
Asty

He'll be back moaning about something in a few days Smile

But seriously, congrats on the new car and I hope it proves both enjoyable and trouble free. When me n the wife buy cars they have to have the wow factor and the Evoque certainly does. We were originally looking for a second car utility wagon like a Skoda Yeti but one sit in the Evoque and we've found a better utility wagon Smile

I can also confirm about the missing memory seats. We noticed this in the dealers.

Arrived - Pure SD4 Mauritius Blue, tech pack.
17-03-2012 10:16pm
THEMACS

Very much worth the waitVery Happy

I have just climbed into bed with the owners manual, we both had a quick half hour in the car before trying to sort the seating positions etc. just going to have a read up about the trip computers etc!

I had a very good look around it before we drove off and there wasn't a mark on it. So far no squeaks or rattles although it's only done 52 miles!!

Still keep thinking about when we pulled up at the dealers and saw it waiting for us, we were Gobsmacked at how bloody good it looked, amazingVery Happy

17-03-2012 11:40pm