Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ordered november, bad news
Belvoirbloke

RE: Ordered november, bad news

BTW, At Stratstone in Leicester the guy there said orders taken then(back in March) might not be available until the following January. Now thats pessimistic LOL.

lover’s tiff over Razz
Prestige SD4 auto, 5DR, Orkney Grey, Ivory/Dark Cherry/Pano/Power Tailgate
03-05-2012 04:54pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Straydox

(03-05-2012 04:54pm)Belvoirbloke Wrote:  BTW, At Stratstone in Leicester the guy there said orders taken then(back in March) might not be available until the following January. Now thats pessimistic LOL.

That will probably be because that dealer has a big pile of orders waiting to be called off by the factory.

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
03-05-2012 07:24pm
gingerlacey

I have been fortunate to have had my Evoque since March, after ordering in Dec from Armstrong Massey in York - early delivery was aparently due to the fact I'd ordered a 'standard' spec Dymanic. Cannot fault this dealership or the car.

Fuji White Dynamic coupe SD4 190 - ordered early Dec 2011, estimated delivery was June 2012, but arrived early & picked up 31st March 2012!
03-05-2012 09:46pm
Jonathon555

I walked into farnell in leeds and also stratstone teesside.

Both dealers were quoting silly lead times, ripon Landrover quoted a much shorter lead time on an SD4 & Td4 Pure , so we ordered both from ripon

Feb order / jun - july delivery looking on track at present

They have a big allocation of cars to sell by the looks of it

SD4 Arrived, Fuji , 20" style wheels, Privacy glass, Front fogs, Auto wiper and Auto Lights, Black leather

MY Nuburburing & Track Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jonathon555?...sults_main
04-05-2012 06:40am
drdom

Ordered mine in September, and initially told 6months, have been and sorted some of the paperwork today as finally expecting delivery 27th May! Dealer was telling me at least 8months at the moment.

5 door Pure SD4, Baltic Blue,Tech Pack, rear camera, Front fogs, pano roof, folding mirrors
Estimated build May '12
04-05-2012 05:24pm
Mudi1

Pm BTS18, he shopped around and got a fast 3 months, very pleased with dealer and pickup. Hope the same or better for you
05-05-2012 10:48am
James-ferguson

Hi all... I ordered mine in November and was told its would be here end of march. It was then put of till may and have a built date of the 11th so hope to have it in the next couple of weeks.
05-05-2012 02:08pm
hajadoon

Ordered in December i was told it was built on 27 April, got VIN a week back, but the vehicle has still not been released for shipping, apparently some sort of hold up with that particular lot, this is going to paush back the delivery date to more than 2 weeks. Is there any way of tracking what is going on from VIN

Dynamic Si4. Fuji white / pursuit interior ivory headliner / console black stratta IP / panoramic roof / 19 style 4 wheels / adaptive dynamics / adaptive xenon HID / Meridian 825 w / Auto dimming rvm / heated front seats / privacy glass / surround cameras /
Ordered 12 Dec, built 27 April, delivery mid June
07-05-2012 04:50pm
miller4isu

Here is how you can track all Land Rovers once you have the VIN:

1) Go here: http://www.2wglobal.com/www/wep/index.jsp and select “Track & Trace my Cargo” under the Customer Tools tab
2) Type the VIN number in the box for “Cargo ID” and click on TRACK
3) You will then see a screen that shows which ship the vehicle is/will be on, and the status details at the bottom show the current status.
4) You can then go to: http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/ and type the ship name in the “Go To Vessel” box
5) You will then see a live update on exactly where the ship is on a map.
07-05-2012 06:19pm
stodman

Good to see some debate/info sharing here. Hoping for news next week. Does anyone know if the factory has a august shutdown? One thought is that I missed the July cut with shutdown in Aug resulting in the sept delivery.
07-05-2012 08:30pm