Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ordered a week ago................has it only been a week??!!!
Chunk

RE: Ordered a week ago................has it only been a week??!!!

Update!!!

Car is now at the dealers and I pick it up tomorrow at 9.30am!! How am I going to sleep tonight??

My 320d was sold on Wednesday and the v6clio was driven away yesterday (no I didn't plan to leave it that close but it worked out to be great timing in the end)

It's come round very quickly!!!

Ordered Feb 2012 - Orkney grey 5dr Dynamic SD4 Automatic. Lux pack, Dynamic plus Pack (velocity ebony leather) ebony headliner and gloss black finishers. Shadow chrome style 7s, heated steering wheel and a spare wheel just in case! Build date 6/7/12 delivery date 23/7/12. Built 3/7 pick up 14/7!!!!!
13-07-2012 07:30am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nowaytk

Great news chunk, enjoy the experience & prepare yourself in joining the stupid grin club,Very Happy

evoque now gone, but not forgotten, on to bigger and better things
13-07-2012 07:39am
Neo

Exciting news and congrats on your new baby (the car!)

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
13-07-2012 08:07am
Chunk

Cheers Neo, maybe 2 babies in 1 month (baby rangey and baby chunk!!) i told my wife to hold it in until we had at least picked up the new car!!

Ordered Feb 2012 - Orkney grey 5dr Dynamic SD4 Automatic. Lux pack, Dynamic plus Pack (velocity ebony leather) ebony headliner and gloss black finishers. Shadow chrome style 7s, heated steering wheel and a spare wheel just in case! Build date 6/7/12 delivery date 23/7/12. Built 3/7 pick up 14/7!!!!!
13-07-2012 09:55am
Neo

Re: Ordered a week ago................has it only been a week??!!!

Haha, picking up the newborn in the evoque would of had a big smile on the little one!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
13-07-2012 11:25am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

I have the Plus interior and find the seats extremely comfortable but it took quite a while to get them set to the right position/ height so I didn't have the blindspot round the wing mirror - good job they have a memory setting as my father and brother have both drivien the car and reset the seat position to suit them, then found they have a big blind spot round the wing mirror and fiddled some more! Enjoy it when it arrives, which dealership are you using?

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2012 12:27pm by XFullFatTim.)
14-07-2012 05:59am
Chunk

Hi tim I had to have the plus seats as soon as I saw them, they fit great when you adjust the bolsters up.

I will definately need the memory setting as my wife is 5" and I am 5"9 so just a wee bit of difference! Lol

Picking up from pentland at newbridge at 9.30am today, can't wait like

14-07-2012 07:26am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Keep meaning to drop in there on my way into Edinburgh, their new location means they are now in my sights as competition for Stratstone Perth, Morrisons at Bannockburn, Taggarts Maryhill Road (really Lookers Glasgow!) and Shields................ as well as my current preferred dealership Lookers Park Royal in London.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
14-07-2012 12:30pm