Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Car Is orderd :-) First Questions
LonnyGer

Car Is orderd :-) First Questions

Hey Guys,
I'm from Germany and
first of all i would like to apologize for my grammatical incorrect English, I'm not a frequent english speaker anymore and so I need to get in first Rolling Eyes.

I ordered (July) a Range Rover Evoque Dynamic 5 Doors, Orkney Grey Metallic, Black Roof, black interior, almost evey possible extra including 20" Wheels except the rear car entertainment system, the sport seat package and hybrid tv. The total prize is about 66.000 Euros.

Now my Dealer gave me a call to tell me that my car will be one of the first Cars in model Year 2013, I asked for major changes or different colours, he told me that the changes wouldnt be worth a word.

Do you have any Informations about the new model year? The only thing I know is that the shadow chrome 7/5 wheels in 20 Inch aren't compatible with the wheel pressure control system anymore.

Kind regards.

P.S. do you have informations about the estimated delivery time, I'm expecting something about 6 month!?
18-07-2012 01:30pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RacingSnake

RE: Car Is orderd :-) First Questions

Welcome Smile

big thread on the 2013 specs here:
http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-MY13-spec...ght=MY2013

re delivery time, 6 months is a good guess, but it could vary by a couple of months in either direction.

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
18-07-2012 01:35pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply