Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ordered Havana Evoque Sd4 (changed colour to Santorini Black)
Rxa

Ordered Havana Evoque Sd4 (changed colour to Santorini Black)

Hi Everyone,

I've been reading the forums for a few weeks now. Learnt quite a bit about the Evoque.

I ordered a Evoque SD4 Prestige with the Lux Pack with the following options:
  • Havana Metallic paint
  • Tan/Ivory interior
  • Style 7 chrome shadow wheels
  • Privacy glass

Ordered the car from Lookers Park Royal, London. I've been told that delivery will be late November/early December. Hoping to get an earlier build slot, not sure I will.

It will be a 2013 Model, with the LR badge on the grill. Haven't seen any 2013 MY photos, have any photos been released?

Thanks

rxa

Evoque Prestige Lux Sd4 - Santorini Black/ Spirit Tan interior/ Style 7 Shadow Chrome wheels - ordered July 2012, delivered November 2012
1986 Range Rover 3.5 v8 in Dhaka, Bangladesh
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2012 04:11pm by Rxa.)
25-07-2012 05:13pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
doug

RE: Ordered Havana Evoque Sd4

Welcome Rxa,

Very nice spec . Havana with shadow wheels Thumbs Up

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
25-07-2012 06:08pm
Evo-king

That is a very interesting choice, something of a classic interior and the wheels will be quite close to the body finish.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
25-07-2012 09:37pm
Rxa

I've always loved the luxurious Range Rover interiors, the tan leather isn't offered in the Dynamic spec, otherwise I would've opted for the Dynamic spec exterior with the classic interior.

Evoque Prestige Lux Sd4 - Santorini Black/ Spirit Tan interior/ Style 7 Shadow Chrome wheels - ordered July 2012, delivered November 2012
25-07-2012 11:02pm
MartinP

An excellent choice Rxa. The tan interior will look superb.

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
26-07-2012 12:13pm
Rxa

Just got my build date, its been scheduled to be built on the 9th of November! Then a couple of weeks till it gets to my dealer. Very excited Smile

03-08-2012 07:22pm
ojonesyo

(03-08-2012 07:22pm)Rxa Wrote:  Just got my build date, its been scheduled to be built on the 9th of November! Then a couple of weeks till it gets to my dealer. Very excited Smile

An excellent choice.......er virtually what I went for. Delighted with it. I chose exactly what I wanted, even expecting a luke warm response from friends, but their response has been extremely favourable, especially since I had mischievously told everyone I had ordered my evoque in 'HP sauce brown' with a ginger interior! Due to work commitments, I have only done 300 miles in over a month of ownership, but will post pics asap. Its a great car and the technology is superb.

SD4 Prestige Lux 5 door auto, Havana/Tan, Style 7 alloys, tow kit, spare wheel, high-beam assist, etc ..Arrived June 2012
05-08-2012 12:48am
Rxa

I'm patiently waiting till November for mine, looking forward to seeing some photos of your Havana/Tan/Chrome shadow evoque, havent been able to find any photos of the exact spec. Does Havana look brown in sun light or is it dark grey?

(05-08-2012 12:48am)ojonesyo Wrote:  An excellent choice.......er virtually what I went for. Delighted with it. I chose exactly what I wanted, even expecting a luke warm response from friends, but their response has been extremely favourable, especially since I had mischievously told everyone I had ordered my evoque in 'HP sauce brown' with a ginger interior! Due to work commitments, I have only done 300 miles in over a month of ownership, but will post pics asap. Its a great car and the technology is superb.

16-08-2012 01:50pm
ojonesyo

(16-08-2012 01:50pm)Rxa Wrote:  I'm patiently waiting till November for mine, looking forward to seeing some photos of your Havana/Tan/Chrome shadow evoque, havent been able to find any photos of the exact spec. Does Havana look brown in sun light or is it dark grey?

I have some pics on my phone, so if you supply a mobile number in a PM, I can send a few images. In gloomy conditions, it is virtually black, regular light gives an elephant grey colour and strong sunlight gives you the general dark brown/grey colour with strong bronze metallic lustre. It is very difficult to show in photos.

SD4 Prestige Lux 5 door auto, Havana/Tan, Style 7 alloys, tow kit, spare wheel, high-beam assist, etc ..Arrived June 2012
17-08-2012 12:15am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

(17-08-2012 12:15am)ojonesyo Wrote:  In gloomy conditions, it is virtually black, regular light gives an elephant grey colour ...

Oh no you've just ruined what I thought was going to be the colour for my next RRE............ any mention of black rules it out totally for me, elephant grey and HP Sauce I can take but black is not a colour I can live with

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
17-08-2012 09:13am