Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Newest RRE owner in Perth, W.A. Come & say Hi....
Wagstafari

RE: Newest RRE owner in Perth, W.A. Come & say Hi....

(27-09-2014 08:42pm)m_101 Wrote:  I agree. The black wheels are SO much better. Time for black RR lettering, perhaps?

I see a fair bit of interest for the black lettering but Im not too fussed with the stock silver Smile Def agree that the black wheels are a win on the RRE Smile

Nice motor btw

Cheers.

(27-09-2014 06:08am)mark_n Wrote:  Congratulations, I can imagine Firenze really sparkles in the fabulous Perth sunshine. Enjoy it!

It really does. The car has a bout 3 or 4 different looks depending on the weather, it's pretty crazy!

Looking forward to a long hot summer Smile

(27-09-2014 06:46am)bangsters Wrote:  love the color. love the rims as well!! congrats!!

Thanks mate. Def happy with my choice Smile

(27-09-2014 08:04am)Redrob Wrote:  Definitely the right choice to change the wheels, welcome to the forum.

Cheers dude.

Not much activity here from Perth owners tho!! Sad

(28-09-2014 01:40pm)Wifes car Wrote:  I am based in the UK but love Perth having visited several times, if you wanted to pay my airfair I would be happy to come over and talk Evoques with you for as long as you would like....

Not much left after buying the Evoque mate !!

Rgds,

MY13.5 Si4 Dynamic, Firenze Red with Santorini Black roof, Dark Tint, Verve Interior, Rear Camera, HDD Sat Nav, Keyless Entry, auto tailgate and 20" Gloss Black Style 6 shoes Smile
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2014 01:12am by Wagstafari.)
09-10-2014 01:08am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wife's car

RE: Newest RRE owner in Perth, W.A. Come & say Hi....

Mine is a Firenze red Evoque like yours and it looks superb in the sun...well the one day we get it in the uk..but bet yours glows in the Perth sunshine...grate choice and some rest roads on the west coast for you to play on....we went to the sand dunes in Lancelin last time we visited that would be a test for your car.
09-10-2014 01:15pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply