Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My Pure Evoque - let the changes begin................
Griff449

RE: My Pure Evoque - let the changes begin................

Search for Alanos350z he has a set on there at the mo. My IPad won't let me copy the link direct but will try and do it later on my pc. £72 including postage mate

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
10-09-2012 07:32am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Barton Evoque

Found them thanks.something else to buy should stop looking at your threads i said no modding with this car after spending thousands on my TT.
Griff are they just stuck on with double sided tape.?

Evoque My13 TD4 Pure.Orkney Grey with Tech Pack~Spare Wheel~Front Fogs~Privacy Glass~Ebony Interior~Mudflaps~Evoque Footrest~DVD Headrests~Towtrust Towbar.Collected 17th Sept. Very Happy
Also nicely modded Audi TT Roadster.
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2012 07:44am by Barton Evoque.)
10-09-2012 07:39am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Griff449

Lol I was trying to get the friggin wheels off yesterday but my trusty 2 ton jack couldn't raise the wheels high enough for me to get one off Sad was not happy as I had plans and now I'm stumped what to do now........

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
10-09-2012 07:46am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Westy

Sorry to hear that, unfortunately one of the benefits of a this car is axle travel, I too faced this and ended up adding a wooden block to the jack platform, as you finish and lower the car it takes a few minutes for the car to settle and this will allow you to get your jack back out

You could also use your shiny new towbar with a woode block, but obviously chock the front wheels first.

Nice looking car

One of the happy owners, ordered June 2011, delivered Wednesday 8th February 2012, now 97000 miles. Scorpions lasted 78'000 miles.

Pure TD4 5 door, fuji white, ebony interior, Pan roof, Front fogs, spare wheel, privacy glass, towbar and black roofrails.

Cars got to go back to company March 25th 2015 Sad
10-09-2012 08:25am
Griff449

Yes that's an idea not sure how stable a wooden block would be given the size of the jacking points on the sides. Wondering if I can go somewhere or even hire some big bad jack lol

10-09-2012 07:49pm
Griff449

The solution........

http://www.ukhs.tv/Automotive/Wolf-3-Ton...olley-Jack

10-09-2012 09:23pm
pureevoque

My Halfords jack worked a treat, quite a bit cheaper at the moment too as it's on offer.....

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/store...yId_255207

ed4 Pure 5 Dr, Fuji, Xenons, Front Fogs, Power mirrors & tailgate, 20" Style 6. Ordered 290611 Delivered 090312
10-09-2012 09:25pm
Barton Evoque

Come on Griff its been days since your last mod.what have we done this week Smile

Evoque My13 TD4 Pure.Orkney Grey with Tech Pack~Spare Wheel~Front Fogs~Privacy Glass~Ebony Interior~Mudflaps~Evoque Footrest~DVD Headrests~Towtrust Towbar.Collected 17th Sept. Very Happy
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2012 09:04pm by Barton Evoque.)
12-09-2012 09:03pm
Griff449

Lol well...........

Footrest fitted today
New number plate fitted (worked out the problem it had been printed onto the plate wonky!!!!!)
Finished all of the interior lighting
Took the side steps off ready to get the wheels off in the morning ready to work on the brakes
Wheels and some other bits for spraying mid Oct Smile
Suppose I had post some pics up of progress tomorrow Smile
Oh and my new bad ass 3 ton jack arrived today Smile

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2012 10:22pm by Griff449.)
12-09-2012 10:21pm
Barton Evoque

Griff Would you happen to know if the back of the seats come off easy or I can get wires down the headrest holes as I want to fit DVD headrest when mine arrives.?
Keep the updates coming loving your car Smile

12-09-2012 10:31pm