Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Launch Evening
SW6RR

RE: Launch Evening

Wow, didn't know you could put deposits down on the new jag yet, stunning car, when are they on the road James? Might put something down for one of those...!

Arrived (5/11/11): SD4 5-door "Presnamic" Lux Very Happy Auto, Fuji, Spirit/Tan, Style 8 20" Wheels, fully loaded (bar RSE, smoker's pack and Homelink)
08-09-2011 10:36pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
J77

Stratstone Cupar put on a good event, full catering, there were 2 Sumatra 2 Orkney and 2 White dynamic coupes 1 petrol 1 diesel. First time I have seen the car in the flesh and I have to say its stunning.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
08-09-2011 10:38pm
Daigriff

3 evoques 2 dynamics in White and sumatra black with no pan roof and a 5 door prestige in grey with pan roof. Must admit very claustrophobic in 3 door with no pan roof. Dealership had marked the Prestige up as a Dynamic until it was pointed out that it was incorrect.

All three colours looked good and ambience interior on Prestige top notch as were the style 6 20 inch alloys.

Event was so so, but left as unable to speak to anyone about my specific order.

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
08-09-2011 10:44pm
griff

Cracking evening in Chichester with Harwoods. Thanks to Alaistair, Brendan and the team.
Cocktails Canapes and finally fish and chips in a small bowl.
Chichester youth theatre did a little show and then revealed was a 3 door SD4 manual Prestige in Orkney and ivory interior, 5 door prestige in Indus and black interior. Finally a black 5 door TD4.

All the staff were friendly and we were all given an offroad experience day in our sales pack. Great.
Following the reveal we then enjoyed the musical " Singing in the Rain" in the theatre which was the best show I have seen in years. It may be transferring to the West End in Jan so see it if you can.
All in all a great evening and a fantastic car. Thanks Harwoods. Smile

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2011 11:14pm by griff.)
08-09-2011 11:12pm
Charlie
No Longer Registered

Great night, lovely company, fantastic cars, stunning crisps! Won't even go into Lulu and the firework display, lost for words....
08-09-2011 11:16pm
ED209

Great night (at work) no evoques in sight, just some undesirables, some crap coffee and no natural light.

Still booked in for a drive on tuesday
08-09-2011 11:23pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

(08-09-2011 11:16pm)Charlie Wrote:  Great night, lovely company, fantastic cars, stunning crisps! Won't even go into Lulu and the firework display, lost for words....
Yes but we weren't interested in the side-shows, it was the cars we went to see Charlie.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
08-09-2011 11:35pm
Rehan

Glasgow Shields Darnley Launch Event was pretty good! 5 cars on show, White dynamic coupe with contrast roof stole the show. Looked fantastic. Cant wait for the delivery of mine, was told that there might be some delays though Sad

Also very impressed with the dual view, does that come standard on the dynamic?
09-09-2011 12:31am
defender_uk

Hunters of Guildford did a good evening. String quartet, magician, sketcher...lots of staff, drinks and nibbles. three cars, one of each model, and cars to test drive there and then.

Thanks Hunters.

Defender_uk

Evoque Prestige Lux, OG, maual, style 4 wheels

comes to live with Defender 90 TDCi 07
09-09-2011 02:29am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Alex

Excellent night at Guy Salmons in Bristol. Chief Exec for Jaguar Land Rover was there, mini course to drive Evoques over some ramps to check out the vehicles 4x4 performance, meridian team there displaying the sound system and providing music, plus excellent food and drink.

In all a very good evening (5 Evoques in total).

Arrived 22nd December - SD4 Dynamic Auto, Fuji White, Panoramic/Contrast Roof, Dynamic Plus & Lux Pack
09-09-2011 06:53am