Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LandRover UK Customer Feedback
Evo-king

LandRover UK Customer Feedback

Anyone else had one of these e-mails.

Completed mine with the following response.

"Thank you for participating in our online quality survey. The feedback you have provided will help our engineers continue to deliver on Land Rover's commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.

As your ownership continues, we may call upon you again for additional feedback. We would appreciate your continued participation.

Thank you,

Land Rover"

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
11-07-2012 11:46am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ED209

RE: LandRover UK Customer Feedback

I got one yesterday, about the 4th i have had, I have completed the rest thoroughly and honestly. This time I cant be bothered.

td4 Pure manual in orkney grey, auto wipers/lights, front fogs, spare wheel. carmats4u mats, travall dog guard. Collected 30/03/12.
11-07-2012 11:56am
Nowaytk

I picked mine up on the 20th of march & ain't had one!

evoque now gone, but not forgotten, on to bigger and better things
11-07-2012 12:49pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

I collected mine on 9th September 2011 and despite requesting customer survey forms have never received one! Maybe LR thinks I'm a dead cert customer, but they aren't aware that I was going to buy an Audi A6 Allroad to replace the last FFRR - I had a deposit on an Evoque and orders started being taken a few days before I was going to order the A6 so for LR it was a close run thing.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
11-07-2012 02:24pm
Evo-king

Tim

I could forward you my link if you wanted to ping them a reply. WinkWink

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
11-07-2012 05:03pm
The Valeter

I've never had anything either, never did when I bought the Freelander either.

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
11-07-2012 05:32pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RacingSnake

I had one, left it a couple of months, then filled it in, being quite detailled about the (lack of) handover experience.
a day later I got an email from the dealership asking me if everything was ok.
coincidence?? maybe.

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
11-07-2012 07:24pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Evo-king, I think LR have got the picture from the small number of posts that I have made here, what I think! But while I have had exceptional (by LR norms!) service from the two dealerships I have used over the years I accept that LR has a huge problem with some dealerships in the network who are most certainly not doing their utmost for the brand.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2012 08:10pm by XFullFatTim.)
11-07-2012 08:10pm
Evo-king

Tim, this survey majored on my experience of the vehicle, with several pages of questions, which were very good to be fair and should get the right responses from those asked. I think there were only 2 questions regarding the dealership.

I was very honest, in both the good and bad, though in my case I have very few niggles.

11-07-2012 08:14pm
PAT

Received that email on 23 June which was just over three months after collecting the car.

Current: Si4 - HSE Dynamic Lux - Corris Grey with Black Pano - Adaptive Dynamics - ATPC - Adaptive LED Headlights - Privacy Glass - Style 508's - Heated Steering Wheel - Spare Wheel - Ebony Headlining
Previous: Si4 - Dynamic 5 Door - Lux - Orkney Grey with Black Pano
11-07-2012 11:26pm