Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lack of Information
jd563

Lack of Information

I order my Evoque Dynamic 5 door in white back in October 2011, and after numerous emails and phone calls to my dealer I am no further in knowledge to a date of delivery of my vehicle, having been initially told that it would be March then April 2012 to now do not have a build date so cannot tell you come in April to speak to us.

Is anyone else having the same issues with lack of information...Evil

Dynamic SD4 Auto 5 Door, Fuji White, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Vortex Ebony Interior, Ebony Morzine headlining. Ordered October 2011, Delivered April 2012 Very Happy
12-03-2012 08:21pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjfp

RE: Lack of Information

Without being funny, have a look through and you'll find hundreds of similar posts (equally you will find posts where people have really good dealers who pass info regularly)

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
12-03-2012 08:22pm
RacingSnake

as above... and similar timescales too.

if you get really stuck (and it's feasible), take a trip to see your friendly salesman Smile

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
12-03-2012 08:23pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jd563

I must have a poor dealership then who basically don't have a clue what they are doing, not a good advert for such a prestigious brand.

Dynamic SD4 Auto 5 Door, Fuji White, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Vortex Ebony Interior, Ebony Morzine headlining. Ordered October 2011, Delivered April 2012 Very Happy
12-03-2012 08:48pm
Broadsword1959

(12-03-2012 08:48pm)jd563 Wrote:  I must have a poor dealership then who basically don't have a clue what they are doing, not a good advert for such a prestigious brand.

Who's your Dealer JD?

Pure, SD4, Manual, Baltic Blue, Ebony Interior, Tech Pack, Xenon Headlights, Folding Mirrors / Puddle Lights, Front Fog Lights, Reversing Camera
[Image: 124096.png]
12-03-2012 08:50pm
jd563

Hunters in Preston Lancashire

12-03-2012 08:54pm
Sensorian

I had this but put a massive boot up the arse of the Sales manager and lo and behold information began to flow. Picked it up two weeks ago after ordering in September.

Dynamic Barolo Black, Black interior, Panoramic roof, plus pack, style 6 wheels, Meridian upgrade
12-03-2012 09:17pm
jd563

Thats the job today to go and see the dealer princp as we have already complained about lack of information yet it still seems to be a problem.

You would expect such a luxury brand would have excellent customer service but that clearly is not the case, one wonders whether or not it will be worth it in the long run.

Lets wait and see.

13-03-2012 09:00am
chiggy

Laughing

Welcome to LR jd563.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
13-03-2012 09:06am
ED209

Welcome to the world of LR customer service.

I emailed my dealer 5 days ago asking if there was any change or update to my delivery date. (seeing as people who had the same build date of 26th March are getting their cars early)

Guess what?? no reply.

And this is from a dealer who should already be well aware of my frustration at the poor communication from them
13-03-2012 02:23pm