Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Im moaning again!
ED209

RE: Im moaning again!

No 8 full days since i mailed dealer, no reply,

I have really given up caring now, balls to them!

td4 Pure manual in orkney grey, auto wipers/lights, front fogs, spare wheel. carmats4u mats, travall dog guard. Collected 30/03/12.
16-03-2012 07:38pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evo-king

All I can say to you is pay them a visit, that's if you can restrain yourself, this treatment is rubbish.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
16-03-2012 08:17pm
eastrnma

(15-03-2012 11:48pm)drdom Wrote:  I think my sales rep is actually ignoring the slightly uncomfortable email I sent him a week ago!! Had a reply on a quick question, but nothing about the many questions I asked. Feel a drive and some stamping are coming next week!

After my difficult delivery, I posted a customer review on Yelp http://www.yelp.com/biz/herb-chambers-la...g/src:self and they contacted me almost immediately (within 2 hours of the start of business the next day). Ironically, this was the first time they'd ever called or returned a message since I give them my deposit... Although they were extremely apologetic about experience, they offered nothing but excuses, and once again, I was left with an empty thankless feeling.

Apparently, an apathetic dealer network is the status quo when dealing with JLR. If you find a good one - let us know!

- moanmoanmoan
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2012 12:02am by eastrnma.)
16-03-2012 09:00pm
SiT

ED209 - Why don't you visit the dealer and see them face to face..? email is an easy excuse to say "i skipped over it, very sorry" or something along those lines but a face to face you can read much much more.
16-03-2012 10:15pm