babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Im moaning again! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Im moaning again! (/Thread-Im-moaning-again)

Pages: 1 2 3

Im moaning again! - ED209 - 14-03-2012 07:09pm

I know I moan a lot on here, in fact I am almost sick of my own moaning.

However its now 6 days since i emailed the dealer asking for an update (hoping my car might have came forward a bit) and not a sniff of a reply.

Unacceptable.

RE: Im moaning again! - RacingSnake - 14-03-2012 07:28pm

moan moan moan moan moan.

Give it a f Censored ing rest. Yawn

Only kidding fella, I'm sure they'll sort you out on handover.... bags of freebies and goodies heading your way. Thumbs Up

Im moaning again! - ceebee - 14-03-2012 08:06pm

Can you not go to the dealership in your "work" vehicle and ask the salesman how is family is and if they all sleep safely at night?
You could then add that it would be very unlucky if he were to pick up few speeding tickets over the next few days.......

Etc.......etc...........

RE: Im moaning again! - The Valeter - 14-03-2012 08:08pm

(14-03-2012 07:09pm)ED209 Wrote:  I know I moan a lot on here, in fact I am almost sick of my own moaning.

However its now 6 days since i emailed the dealer asking for an update (hoping my car might have came forward a bit) and not a sniff of a reply.

Unacceptable.

It's a discrace. I would have been in the dealership by now in the DP's office Twisted Evil Evil

RE: Im moaning again! - PAT - 14-03-2012 08:16pm

(14-03-2012 08:06pm)ceebee Wrote:  Can you not go to the dealership in your "work" vehicle and ask the salesman how is family is and if they all sleep safely at night?
You could then add that it would be very unlucky if he were to pick up few speeding tickets over the next few days.......

Etc.......etc...........

That would make me speed things up for sure LaughingLaughing

RE: Im moaning again! - MartinP - 14-03-2012 08:21pm

Totally unacceptable ED....suggest you get down to your dealers and have a rant face to face. They will not like this especially if there are other customers around.

RE: Im moaning again! - WB - 14-03-2012 08:29pm

Quick call to the DP and they'l soon be answering your calls/emails...

RE: Im moaning again! - drdom - 14-03-2012 09:41pm

Hi all, been having a look round for a few days.
ED 209, I notice your are in Durham too, guessing you are using the same dealer as me, and I'm really not impressed with them. Keep saying I'm giving the salesman one last chance and he just about replies!! But then silence!!

RE: Im moaning again! - Sarcastrix - 14-03-2012 09:46pm

You can go and collect mine if you want. I'm in no rush to collect it, maybe after Easter. Funny thing is I didn't hear anything from my dealer until the car turned up now, they're begging me to collect Smile

RE: Im moaning again! - broady43 - 14-03-2012 10:21pm

Why not every person from Babyrr send an email to Eds dealer to demand his car be delivered ASAP!Very Happy[/u]