Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Im moaning again!
tash

RE: Im moaning again!

Moan

Ordered mine in June 2011, had five delivery dates now, 27 November, 26th January, 29th March, 5th March and now 19th March but yet to be confirmed, lease company are blaming dealer who is blaming landrover.

Worst thing is you plan for a date, date comes and delivery slips back to another fortnight later.

Happy now got that off my chestLaughing

Ed4 pure 5 door, Fuji, pan roof, tech pack, privacy, fog lights, style 6 wheels, ebony interior, delivery 22nd March
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2012 10:26pm by tash.)
14-03-2012 10:21pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DT

I understand how you feel. As I posted a couple of weeks ago, you really have to want one of these to put up with
all the crap that you have to go through to get one. My dealership lost my car for two weeks! It has now turned up
but the attitude of the sales team including the DP is disgraceful. It would appear to me that proper service is the
exception rather than the rule. So I fear that LR will keep us all moaning because they have never had such easy sales in their history, which is part but not all of the reason for their complacency. So keep getting it off your chest folks!
14-03-2012 10:24pm
THEMACS

It is bad, we ordered the same week as Ed and all along were told a 1 March delivery, dealer has been excellent throughout, so although we have waited the same length of time, we have at least been kept in the loop. The car should have arrived at the earlier today as LR have confirmed to me today that it had been called over to the dealer and should be delivered today or tomorrow.

Doesn't help you Ed but I really think you should go down there and see what the Censored is going on, the car may even be there!!

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige, Manual SD4, Vibe Interior, Panoramic Roof and Privacy Glass. Order Placed 2/7/11 Picked Up 17/3/12, Gone 10/5/14
14-03-2012 10:26pm
tash

On line stress ball

Ed4 pure 5 door, Fuji, pan roof, tech pack, privacy, fog lights, style 6 wheels, ebony interior, delivery 22nd March
14-03-2012 10:27pm
J77

I don't envy people ordering an Evoque now as its a 9 month waiting list. I was lucky my car came only 5 days late. ED just go into the showroom and lie on the floor and stay there until you get answers or until you get lifted out by men in white coats. Only LR can drive a customer that crazy.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
14-03-2012 11:26pm
Evo-king

(14-03-2012 11:26pm)J77 Wrote:  I don't envy people ordering an Evoque now as its a 9 month waiting list. I was lucky my car came only 5 days late. ED just go into the showroom and lie on the floor and stay there until you get answers or until you get lifted out by men in white coats. Only LR can drive a customer that crazy.

Unless your Tallowplanic, who ordered mid Jan and being delivered this week.

Nothing personal, this has been covered so many times on here 'but what the hell is happening with our orders?'

Ed is probably going to have a longer wait to get a reply from his dealer than some have waited for order to delivery.Sad

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
14-03-2012 11:49pm
invoke

moan moan and moan till you get the car.. by then you will get use to moaning... Smile

Black/Black Dynamic (with missing dynamic button), 4dr and a tailgate, stadium seats with butt warmer, extra large moon roof for kids clustrophobia, velcro surface card board floor mats, factory installed humming accessory and the famous "Wind noise-rattle package".
15-03-2012 12:30am
RacingSnake

(14-03-2012 10:21pm)tash Wrote:  Ordered mine in June 2011, had five delivery dates now, 27 November, 26th January, 29th March, 5th March and now 19th March but yet to be confirmed,.
With respect... that was never going to happen Shocked
Alarm bells should have been ringing if they promised you the ed4 in November Laughing

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
15-03-2012 08:21am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WorldTraveler

(14-03-2012 09:41pm)drdom Wrote:  Hi all, been having a look round for a few days.
ED 209, I notice your are in Durham too, guessing you are using the same dealer as me, and I'm really not impressed with them. Keep saying I'm giving the salesman one last chance and he just about replies!! But then silence!!

drdom, ditto mate, not much communication since I placed my order, Although ... I did go into the dealership this week after a call late last week to arrange finance etc, have now been promised a "before the end of the month" delivery which will prob suite as Im away for work for the next 2 weeks ...

Delivered 31st March 2012
Pure, 5 Door, TD4, Manual, Firenze Red, Tech Pack, Front Fogs, Xenon, Pano Roof

Track Consumption Using The Site Below
[Image: 117709.png]
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2012 02:21pm by WorldTraveler.)
15-03-2012 02:18pm
drdom

(15-03-2012 02:18pm)WorldTraveler Wrote:  drdom, ditto mate, not much communication since I placed my order, Although ... I did go into the dealership this week after a call late last week to arrange finance etc, have now been promised a "before the end of the month" delivery which will prob suite as Im away for work for the next 2 weeks ...

I think my sales rep is actually ignoring the slightly uncomfortable email I sent him a week ago!! Had a reply on a quick question, but nothing about the many questions I asked. Feel a drive and some stamping are coming next week!

5 door Pure SD4, Baltic Blue,Tech Pack, rear camera, Front fogs, pano roof, folding mirrors
Estimated build May '12
15-03-2012 11:48pm