Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.33 Average
Has your build/delivery date been put back?
VJD

RE: Has your build/delivery date been put back?

Paul, mine definitely does not say "in pool". All of the info about dates of construction and delivery is under one heading, "Dates", on the second page of the printout. Then, under the next (and second to last) heading, "Status", the first line says only "order confirmed" (commandes confirmées). Is this where yours says "in pool"? Or somewhere else? Is yours in German?
28-10-2011 08:46am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Daigriff

(27-10-2011 09:30pm)paulelescoces Wrote:  
aah, Mark... I also fit the description of 5 door pano roof with xenons.... fingers crossed Smile

I do as well...very worrying, let's hope they don't have steering wheel problems otherwise Everyones ...... ( insert appropriate word).

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
28-10-2011 02:13pm
paulelescoces

Hi, yes mine is in German, says "in Pool" on the 2nd page.... 1st line under status... seems that this is the same place yours says "order confirmed"

Delivered: SD4 Prestige Auto 5 Door, Fuji White with Vibe interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Electric Tailgate, Winter Pack, Adaptive Xenons, Roofrails...
28-10-2011 02:14pm
griff

I think you meant FUBAR Daigriff? Laughing

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2011 02:16pm by griff.)
28-10-2011 02:15pm
alibeau

(28-10-2011 02:15pm)griff Wrote:  I think you meant FUBAR Daigriff? Laughing

LaughingLaughingLaughing

I just had to google FUBAR - I am such an innocent LaughingLaughing
28-10-2011 02:40pm
VJD

Apparently I am an innocent too!Wink

Notwithstanding that my order involves the dangerous trifecta of 5-door, pano roof, xenons, my dealer today assured me that my car goes to build on Monday and is still on schedule for delivery in the first week of December.... I'm now going to try to sell my old one, so I hope he's right!
28-10-2011 03:04pm
paulus599

No problem, I'm sure they will give you a courtesy car if it's delayed! Laughing

SD4 Prestige Coupe Auto, Fuji White, Pano roof, Park assist, Powered tailgate, Style 6 alloys, Element interior, Adaptive Dynamics. Build date: WAS 21/10/2011 Delivered 13/12/2011
Now: Evoque SD4 Coupe
Gone: TTS Roadster
Gone: Mini Cooper S
Gone: Mercedes SLK
28-10-2011 03:06pm
caroline11000

Finally got the dreaded phone call............... my car has NOT gone into build today! Been delayed until........... anyone's guess!
Nothing mentioned about delays due to xenons or pan roof but now there is apparently 'steering' problems and both Evoques & Freelanders are affected. My dealer says LR are changing all order dates around at the moment on the order system & he will update me on Monday hopefully if he gets any more information from LR. Can't say I'm shocked as I knew in the back of my mind it was coming. SadSadSadSad
Anyway I am going on holiday on Monday for 15 days so that should take my mind off this disappointment for a bit!Confused

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
28-10-2011 03:18pm
alibeau

(28-10-2011 03:18pm)caroline11000 Wrote:  Finally got the dreaded phone call............... my car has NOT gone into build today! Been delayed until........... anyone's guess!
Nothing mentioned about delays due to xenons or pan roof but now there is apparently 'steering' problems and both Evoques & Freelanders are affected. My dealer says LR are changing all order dates around at the moment on the order system & he will update me on Monday hopefully if he gets any more information from LR. Can't say I'm shocked as I knew in the back of my mind it was coming. SadSadSadSad
Anyway I am going on holiday on Monday for 15 days so that should take my mind off this disappointment for a bit!Confused

Unbelievable.....

Not wanting to add to your misery but I do think it's pretty appalling to find out at such a late stage. Hope you have a great holiday and as you say, hopefully it will take your mind off things for a while Wink

Ali.
28-10-2011 03:27pm
Urban Splash

I can't believe you have found out so late! Sorry to hear you also got the bad news.

This really is a complete shambles!

Oh well. I'm looking to get mine registered on a new plate in March now. Wonder if that is too optimistic......

Delivered: Evoque 5 door Prestige SD4 Auto 4WD, Orkney Grey, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Ivory Headliner, Vibe Interior, Spare wheel, 20" Chrome Shadow Style 7
28-10-2011 03:39pm