Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
heated seat
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: heated seat

The RRE seat heaters have the hottest max setting I have ever had on a car with heated seats, pity that LR didn't consider that RRE rear seat passengers would like them like they do for all the other RR's, D4 and Freelander2.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
04-05-2012 06:55pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jonathon555

(04-05-2012 06:24pm)eastrnma Wrote:  Apparently the heating pads and wiring are in place, but you cannot get factory controls.
Here's a photo of the aftermarket console-mounted switches that were installed on mine:

Wow, nice switch. I would have thought they all had heated seats

SD4 Arrived, Fuji , 20" style wheels, Privacy glass, Front fogs, Auto wiper and Auto Lights, Black leather

MY Nuburburing & Track Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jonathon555?...sults_main
04-05-2012 07:53pm
J. Dub

(04-05-2012 06:24pm)eastrnma Wrote:  Apparently the heating pads and wiring are in place, but you cannot get factory controls.
Here's a photo of the aftermarket console-mounted switches that were installed on mine:

Who did that for you? I have started a thread to gather what all is needed to get heated seats on a Dynamic evoque coupe.

My thread can be seen here http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Has-anyon...ated-seats

In memory of Robert E. Flynn
01-08-2016 10:14pm