Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Halewood open day this Sunday.
Barton Evoque

Just to let any know who is interested.wayne at Halewood was tell me tonight there is a open day happening this coming Sunday at Halewood plant.

Evoque My13 TD4 Pure.Orkney Grey with Tech Pack~Spare Wheel~Front Fogs~Privacy Glass~Ebony Interior~Mudflaps~Evoque Footrest~DVD Headrests~Towtrust Towbar.Collected 17th Sept. Very Happy
Also nicely modded Audi TT Roadster.
29-08-2012 10:35pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjfp

RE: Halewood open day this Sunday.

Is that to look around or is it a 'jobs' open day ?

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
29-08-2012 10:36pm
Barton Evoque

To look around he said.

Evoque My13 TD4 Pure.Orkney Grey with Tech Pack~Spare Wheel~Front Fogs~Privacy Glass~Ebony Interior~Mudflaps~Evoque Footrest~DVD Headrests~Towtrust Towbar.Collected 17th Sept. Very Happy
29-08-2012 10:38pm
Jai

Can you please go look for my evoque? It's grey with a black roof lol. Was made in July and still not on a boat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
30-08-2012 01:03am
LukeD

I have a relative who works at the factory and it is a open day for family members of those that work there to celebrate 50 years of the plant being open. It is my understanding that you can't just rock up and walk in. There has been tickets and car park passes handed out to staff to allow them and their families on a tour of the factory amongst other stuff such as a small fair.
30-08-2012 11:35am
Barton Evoque

That was the information i was ask to pass on to the forum.may be you are correct i will see if i can find out more info.

30-08-2012 04:59pm
rhysadams

Hi, It is a family and workers day this weekend, I have asked for you guys today. Tickets and passes only.

Arrived!!!: Range Rover Evoque SD4 Auto Dynamic Lux plus Privacy Glass and Premium Mats. Firenze Red, Black Roof and Style 6 Alloys, Dealer painted Black! DELIVERED: 14th September 2012 by Farnells Bradford.
31-08-2012 07:16pm