babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Halewood open day this Sunday. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Halewood open day this Sunday. (/Thread-Halewood-open-day-this-Sunday)

Halewood open day this Sunday. - Barton Evoque - 29-08-2012 10:35pm

Just to let any know who is interested.wayne at Halewood was tell me tonight there is a open day happening this coming Sunday at Halewood plant.

RE: Halewood open day this Sunday. - cjfp - 29-08-2012 10:36pm

Is that to look around or is it a 'jobs' open day ?

RE: Halewood open day this Sunday. - Barton Evoque - 29-08-2012 10:38pm

To look around he said.

Halewood open day this Sunday. - Jai - 30-08-2012 01:03am

Can you please go look for my evoque? It's grey with a black roof lol. Was made in July and still not on a boat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Halewood open day this Sunday. - LukeD - 30-08-2012 11:35am

I have a relative who works at the factory and it is a open day for family members of those that work there to celebrate 50 years of the plant being open. It is my understanding that you can't just rock up and walk in. There has been tickets and car park passes handed out to staff to allow them and their families on a tour of the factory amongst other stuff such as a small fair.

RE: Halewood open day this Sunday. - Barton Evoque - 30-08-2012 04:59pm

That was the information i was ask to pass on to the forum.may be you are correct i will see if i can find out more info.

RE: Halewood open day this Sunday. - rhysadams - 31-08-2012 07:16pm

Hi, It is a family and workers day this weekend, I have asked for you guys today. Tickets and passes only.