Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Geneva Motor Show
Evoqess

RE: Geneva Motor Show

I for one, am looking forward to the new breed of cross utilities - tasteless or otherwise (VW auto group). LR shouldn't be permitted to rest on its compact vehicle laurels (or hideous hideous Ev convertible!)
Some competition might make LR dealers include full tanks of gas/petrol at delivery. Or offer term service plans!
I also like the exclusivity of my Evoque at the moment.
At one Vancouver dealership there are 12 Evoques of different specs / colors (greys, Firenze, black) and my sense is that they are not flying of the shelves. This might say that the buying public are exercising their freedom of choice and proceeding with care.

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
06-03-2012 09:47pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

They aren't flying out of your local showroom because too many people allow themselves to be persuaded that JD Power and similar consumer surveys reflect all owners when they generally only reflect the views of owners with an axe to grid.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
06-03-2012 10:09pm
Evo-king

Well that pic of the Cajun has put me off of it for now.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
06-03-2012 10:45pm
Mag1c_dragon

(06-03-2012 10:45pm)Evo-king Wrote:  Well that pic of the Cajun has put me off of it for now.

Just a photoshop I think. Other than the sketch I don't think any official pics have been released of the Macan? I will be interested to see a bit more of the X4 too

Ordered June 11, Built - 24th November - Delivered - 7th Dec - NO DELAYS

Fuji White SD4 Dynamic, Auto, 5 Door, Black contrast roof with Panoramic Sunroof, Vortex Interior, Shadow Alloys, Ebony Roof Liner, Surround Cameras, TPMS Very Happy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnrampton/6495208095/
06-03-2012 11:06pm