Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Geneva Motor Show
stef.c

RE: Geneva Motor Show

Almost forgot about the new Nissan Hi Cross Concept....

Slim headlights anybody? Large front end? etc.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2012 02:42pm by stef.c.)
06-03-2012 02:34pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chiggy

What in the world is that Bentley and why does it have a Bentley badge on it. It looks like a bus.

Also, is that meant to be the Porsche Macan? Are the rear tail lights MEANT to be on the side of the car?

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
06-03-2012 02:46pm
invoke

Interesting!

Both BMW x4 and Porsche Cajun (Q5) are potential upcoming rivals of Evoque. Looking forward to trade in my evoque with of of these.

Ford Explorer sold in USA carry some genes from LR, obviously both are same companies.

No doubt in US & Canada we have more cute and luxurious cars then Europe. Who cares about diesel when gas is so cheap.

Black/Black Dynamic (with missing dynamic button), 4dr and a tailgate, stadium seats with butt warmer, extra large moon roof for kids clustrophobia, velcro surface card board floor mats, factory installed humming accessory and the famous "Wind noise-rattle package".
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2012 03:25pm by invoke.)
06-03-2012 03:24pm
stef.c

(06-03-2012 03:24pm)invoke Wrote:  Interesting!

Both BMW x4 and Porsche Cajun (Q5) are potential upcoming rivals of Evoque. Looking forward to trade in my evoque with of of these.

Ford Explorer sold in USA carry some genes from LR, obviously both are same companies.

No doubt in US & Canada we have more cute and luxurious cars then Europe. Who cares about diesel when gas is so cheap.

Hmm. Interesting point of views there. Petrol or gas is actually more expensive than diesel here in the UK by the way though I'm not sure what your point is.

I can't believe that your looking forward to trading in a brand new car as well? Not sure why you can't take pleasure in owning this amazing car now and not just look forward to what you might own next?

Also - more luxurious cars in the US than in Europe? Emmm, Bentley? Jag? Porsche? BMW? Rolls Royce? etc.

Cute....Mini? Fiat 500?

I could go on.
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2012 04:02pm by stef.c.)
06-03-2012 03:59pm
WB
WB

Good Lord how can they get their designs so galactically wrong. That Bentley is just horrific!
06-03-2012 05:11pm
ami_evo

The Bentley is horrendous! It looks like something designed in the mid 90's. It won't be out for 3 years but it already looks dated. What are they thinking?
(06-03-2012 03:24pm)invoke Wrote:  No doubt in US & Canada we have more cute and luxurious cars then Europe. Who cares about diesel when gas is so cheap.

Have you ever been to Europe?
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2012 05:55pm by ami_evo.)
06-03-2012 05:52pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

I suspect that the Bentley is aimed fair and square at the Chinese market and certainly won't go very far off road without major damage to those bling alloys

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
06-03-2012 05:55pm
ami_evo

(06-03-2012 05:55pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  I suspect that the Bentley is aimed fair and square at the Chinese market and certainly won't go very far off road without major damage to those bling alloys

The Chinese luxury car market while booming isn't where the bulk of luxury cars are going. The US, EU, Middle East etc account for far more market share than China. I doubt they are making this car solely to sell it in China where it will cost 500-600k after taxes. If this car doesn't sell globally it will be a failure. That said, I'm hoping this is just a concept and the final production version will be a lot different.
06-03-2012 06:01pm
invoke

China has their Rolls Royce, "GEELY". lol

I mean to refer to these NA autos Caddi , Lexus , Infinity, Acura , Buick and do on.

PS: X3, X5, ML GL etc are also considered North America's locally built cars.

Black/Black Dynamic (with missing dynamic button), 4dr and a tailgate, stadium seats with butt warmer, extra large moon roof for kids clustrophobia, velcro surface card board floor mats, factory installed humming accessory and the famous "Wind noise-rattle package".
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2012 08:46pm by invoke.)
06-03-2012 08:10pm
tash

Bentley is terrible, outlander looks bland , Cajun looks a wierd shape only offset with big wheels but have to say the X4 looks really nice and would certainly consider as trade in on wife's car in few years.

P.S my ed4 delivery has gone back two weeks to the 19th marchSad[/i]

Ed4 pure 5 door, Fuji, pan roof, tech pack, privacy, fog lights, style 6 wheels, ebony interior, delivery 22nd March
06-03-2012 08:17pm