Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Friday 9th................
Token

RE: Friday 9th................

Don't forget to wear your Sunday best Tim, you may be in the papers on Saturday morning!

Evoque Coupe 2.2 SD4 Dynamic LUX 190HP (in some kind of grey!)

[Image: event.png]
06-09-2011 01:24pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mortz

(06-09-2011 09:12am)FullFatTim Wrote:  At the moment my car is lost without trace....................... it left some central distribution depot last Friday morning but has not been seen since. It may have appeared at LPR on Sunday when they took delivery of a load of cars, but I don't know. I will not panic until Thursday though and will not be hassling LPR for news. If it arrives and is ready on time I will be very pleased, if it does not then I will have to drive home in my FFRR and wait for news from the guys at LPR. Only those who attend the Here and Now event at LPR will know if "the Eagle has landed " before I get home on the 10th......................

I will try not to post anything between now and then just to keep you lot in suspence.

Central call over is very unsettling...as yes you state we loose track of our cars...from customer expectations " I get the call were is my car?...I say not got a clue!...will turn up when it turns up! "
06-09-2011 09:36pm
griff

That's why service in this country is rubbish.
No attention to detail. Grrrr

Arrived: SD4 Prestige Auto Coupe with Lux pack. Ipanema Sand with Black Panoramic Roof
Ambience Interior with Macassa wood.

Now a Jag XFR Kyanite Blue - wow what power.
At home and superb.
06-09-2011 09:39pm
mortz

(06-09-2011 09:39pm)griff Wrote:  That's why service in this country is rubbish.
No attention to detail. Grrrr
Indeed it is.

Hope you sense a little frustration in my comment as this is how it is....this is not what i would say...but wha i would LIKE to say
06-09-2011 09:46pm
MW73

Thumbs Up Informed by dealer today that my car is built and left the factory! Original delivery date was 26th sept but been told now it could be mid next week.....excited ! Very Happy Very Happy
06-09-2011 10:02pm
Daigriff

That's promising MW I wonder if that means Everyones will be brought forWard or is it because of the model and spec?

What did you order?

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
06-09-2011 10:18pm
cjfp

Nah, they've rushed the Aug/Sep builds and are only going to start paying attention to the builds from 1 Oct !!

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
06-09-2011 10:21pm
paulus599

Laughing Nice one! Wink

SD4 Prestige Coupe Auto, Fuji White, Pano roof, Park assist, Powered tailgate, Style 6 alloys, Element interior, Adaptive Dynamics. Build date: WAS 21/10/2011 Delivered 13/12/2011
Now: Evoque SD4 Coupe
Gone: TTS Roadster
Gone: Mini Cooper S
Gone: Mercedes SLK
07-09-2011 11:16am
defender_uk

what is lpr?

Defender_uk

Evoque Prestige Lux, OG, maual, style 4 wheels

comes to live with Defender 90 TDCi 07
07-09-2011 05:15pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Well I've been at LPR since 2PM and have sat for an hour in my own car, now I am really getting excited! Even though it hasn't had it's PDI it still looks fantastic even in it's transportation "clothes"

The FFRR managed to do the run from Stirling to Park Royal using only 2/3rds of a tank of diesel, it's the best fuel consumption. I've ever had from it - the trip computer average managed to click up to 36.5mpg while cruising down the mikes and miles of 50mph section of the M1 passing Bedford, by the time I arrived it was back down to 34.8mpg, not bad for 3.6ltrs of torquey twin turbo V8 pushing 2.6 tonnes of brick through the wind! I cruised most of way at 70 with the odd blast to get passed others!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
07-09-2011 05:17pm