Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Firenze Red with Verve and Orkney Grey with Contrast Roof
Craig_d1

The 5 door firenze was a customer order being picked up that day, the OG dynamic coupe was a demonstrator and the OG pure at the bottom is my little baby I'm picking up next weekend

(20-11-2011 02:22pm)Craig_d1 Wrote:  

The 5 door firenze was a customer order being picked up that day, the OG dynamic coupe was a demonstrator and the OG pure at the bottom is my little baby I'm picking up next weekend
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2011 02:49pm by Craig_d1.)
20-11-2011 02:22pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xxxx5

RE: Firenze Red with Verve and Orkney Grey with Contrast Roof

nice car, but I wouldn't be happy for my dealer leaving it outside in the "used area" for the general public to place there sticky fingers all over it.

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
20-11-2011 04:00pm
DynamicRRV

How dated does that FFRR look next to the RRE............And I love the FFRR still.
20-11-2011 04:14pm
DDX

Interesting to see the Firenze has been customise prior to collection with the front and rear silver bumper trims being painted in gloss black. Looks really good.

Great pictures, thanks for sharing

Evoque 5dr Dynamic SD4 Auto, Fuji/Vortex, 20" Style 7's, Panoramic Roof, Ebony Headlining, Keyless Entry, Premium Mats, Heated S/W, Park Assist, Power Tailgate, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel

Very Happy ARRIVED Very Happy
20-11-2011 04:18pm
Evo-king

(20-11-2011 04:18pm)DDX Wrote:  Interesting to see the Firenze has been customise prior to collection with the front and rear silver bumper trims being painted in gloss black. Looks really good.

Great pictures, thanks for sharing

Thanks for that spot, I knew there was something different about that Dynamic but couldn't put my finger on it, in my opinion it looks fantastic like that.

Little bit envious.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
20-11-2011 04:51pm
IKM

Great to see RRE's against other models. You can also see why it won't be long before FFRR will be redesigned along the same lines as Evoque.
Thanks for the great photos!

Arrived 16 December 2011: Prestige SD4 auto 5dr in OG with Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenons, Surround Cameras, Auto Dimming Rearview, Grey Oak Wood, Spare Wheel and Powered Tailgate.

Joining 2010 Freelander XS Td4e in Stornoway Grey (we like Grey!)
20-11-2011 05:03pm
J77

(20-11-2011 04:00pm)xxxx5 Wrote:  nice car, but I wouldn't be happy for my dealer leaving it outside in the "used area" for the general public to place there sticky fingers all over it.

My dealer parks the evoques and defender 90s in a little corner in the showroom under a cover so it's not covered in finger prints.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
20-11-2011 06:56pm
Iain S

(20-11-2011 05:03pm)IKM Wrote:  Great to see RRE's against other models. You can also see why it won't be long before FFRR will be redesigned along the same lines as Evoque.
Thanks for the great photos!

I wouldn't count on that. I was at a driving event at Millbrook last week and saw two partially disguised FFRR test cars. The glass house is still very tall and much more upright than the Evoque. It's still a tall and boxy design.

Arrived: Dynamic Si4 Coupe Firenze Red/Narvik Black
Arrived: Dynamic Plus Sd4 5 Door Fuji White
20-11-2011 07:18pm
Evo-king

I am led to believe, that the frontal area will be more in tune with the Evoque design, height and size as mentioned will be as before.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
20-11-2011 07:23pm
The Valeter

Look closely at the leather, I noticed the very same thing on a U.S. spec car I saw in a video on Youtube. There are no perforations & the leather looks smooth the same as in the Prestige????

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
20-11-2011 11:35pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply