babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Firenze Red with Verve and Orkney Grey with Contrast Roof - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Photos & Video (/Forum-Photos-Video)
+--- Thread: Firenze Red with Verve and Orkney Grey with Contrast Roof (/Thread-Firenze-Red-with-Verve-and-Orkney-Grey-with-Contrast-Roof)

Pages: 1 2

Firenze Red with Verve and Orkney Grey with Contrast Roof - Craig_d1 - 20-11-2011 02:22pm

[attachment=713][attachment=714][attachment=715][attachment=716][attachment=717]
[attachment=718][attachment=720][attachment=721][attachment=719]

The 5 door firenze was a customer order being picked up that day, the OG dynamic coupe was a demonstrator and the OG pure at the bottom is my little baby I'm picking up next weekend
[attachment=727][attachment=725][attachment=726]
(20-11-2011 02:22pm)Craig_d1 Wrote:  

The 5 door firenze was a customer order being picked up that day, the OG dynamic coupe was a demonstrator and the OG pure at the bottom is my little baby I'm picking up next weekend

RE: Firenze Red with Verve and Orkney Grey with Contrast Roof - xxxx5 - 20-11-2011 04:00pm

nice car, but I wouldn't be happy for my dealer leaving it outside in the "used area" for the general public to place there sticky fingers all over it.

RE: Firenze Red with Verve and Orkney Grey with Contrast Roof - DynamicRRV - 20-11-2011 04:14pm

How dated does that FFRR look next to the RRE............And I love the FFRR still.

Firenze Red with Verve and Orkney Grey with Contrast Roof - DDX - 20-11-2011 04:18pm

Interesting to see the Firenze has been customise prior to collection with the front and rear silver bumper trims being painted in gloss black. Looks really good.

Great pictures, thanks for sharing

RE: Firenze Red with Verve and Orkney Grey with Contrast Roof - Evo-king - 20-11-2011 04:51pm

(20-11-2011 04:18pm)DDX Wrote:  Interesting to see the Firenze has been customise prior to collection with the front and rear silver bumper trims being painted in gloss black. Looks really good.

Great pictures, thanks for sharing

Thanks for that spot, I knew there was something different about that Dynamic but couldn't put my finger on it, in my opinion it looks fantastic like that.

Little bit envious.

RE: Firenze Red with Verve and Orkney Grey with Contrast Roof - IKM - 20-11-2011 05:03pm

Great to see RRE's against other models. You can also see why it won't be long before FFRR will be redesigned along the same lines as Evoque.
Thanks for the great photos!

RE: Firenze Red with Verve and Orkney Grey with Contrast Roof - J77 - 20-11-2011 06:56pm

(20-11-2011 04:00pm)xxxx5 Wrote:  nice car, but I wouldn't be happy for my dealer leaving it outside in the "used area" for the general public to place there sticky fingers all over it.

My dealer parks the evoques and defender 90s in a little corner in the showroom under a cover so it's not covered in finger prints.

RE: Firenze Red with Verve and Orkney Grey with Contrast Roof - Iain S - 20-11-2011 07:18pm

(20-11-2011 05:03pm)IKM Wrote:  Great to see RRE's against other models. You can also see why it won't be long before FFRR will be redesigned along the same lines as Evoque.
Thanks for the great photos!

I wouldn't count on that. I was at a driving event at Millbrook last week and saw two partially disguised FFRR test cars. The glass house is still very tall and much more upright than the Evoque. It's still a tall and boxy design.

RE: Firenze Red with Verve and Orkney Grey with Contrast Roof - Evo-king - 20-11-2011 07:23pm

I am led to believe, that the frontal area will be more in tune with the Evoque design, height and size as mentioned will be as before.

RE: Firenze Red with Verve and Orkney Grey with Contrast Roof - The Valeter - 20-11-2011 11:35pm

Look closely at the leather, I noticed the very same thing on a U.S. spec car I saw in a video on Youtube. There are no perforations & the leather looks smooth the same as in the Prestige????