Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Firenze Red Or Fuji White?
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Firenze Red Or Fuji White?

At least the good burghers of Stornoway can now rest in peace since LR has dropped what the people of the town thought was "Dull and Boring" Grey, and wrote and told Land Rover so - it's now Orcadians who can be miffed at being grey!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2011 09:28am by XFullFatTim.)
12-10-2011 01:06am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DJ2Tall

So many great word-smiths on here! Tim, I love Your Orcadians description! It's Fandabidozi!! LOL!
12-10-2011 02:59am
Evoqess

(12-10-2011 01:01am)Spiderman Wrote:  Red is a womans or an old mans car colour, unless it's on a Ferrari of course Very Happy

I think there might be an argument that the Evoque is a woman's or an old mans car hehe Tongue Out Please discuss Wink
No, just joshing! When I see a very large man squeezed into a Miata with the biggest grin on his face I say choice is alive and I love it. Hairdressers of the world it's time to revolt and be proud of your first generation Audi TTs!

Now for my judgement on Red vs White. Drum roll please. Both top choices. I think that a well kept white car is ageless, dating far less than bolder colors. It's classic and appeals to many. When I see my first Colima lime I know my heart will be set a-flutter from the novelty of its mouthwatering, kiwi-fruitesque hue, yet ..... for longevity in my parking stall white is queen!

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
12-10-2011 06:00am
Barneyridge

Evoquess you don't have some kiwi blood in there do we Smile

Of course white is the answer, can't believe I am saying that after over 10 years of different black cars.

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
12-10-2011 09:36am
evoqueboy

(11-10-2011 07:52pm)The Valeter Wrote:  Before I confirm the final build which won't be for a while as I don't want the car till March the 1st I am still debating on the final colour.
Model is Dynamic Lux though the Lux bit is unimportant re the colour Rolling Eyes with the Shadow Chrome wheels & Privacy Glass, so what will look more striking? Firenze Red or Fuji White. Obviously the white saves £550 but in relation to the cost of the car & the fact that you have to live with the choice that is fairly irrelevant.
I did see a black Dynamic in a showroom with the same spec as I have sugested & it looked stunning (in the showroom) & even though I am a valeter Black is a real pain from that point of view, plus it doesn't show off the black trim!

Go for the red mate as I've got a Firenze red coupe with the shadow chrome alloys. They look the nuts and many people have said that they think it's the colour that makes the car!
12-10-2011 10:00am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Red is lovely, but there's only one thing more stunning than this:
[Image: file-12.jpg]

and it is this
[Image: bcd6b4da.jpg]

or possibly this
[Image: file-10.jpg]

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2011 10:10am by XFullFatTim.)
12-10-2011 10:07am
hybris

The last one is how mine will look! Actually spot on with type 6 and everything! I did see the black contrast roof but instantly realized that white with panorama would look much better with a white car. I did go for black interior as its all about contrast. Love the black and white team. The color in my car will be me! Wink
I did wrote theme but not sure if my brain autocorrects me...

Order of Evoque Dynamic cancelled due to delays and no information on delivery date. Wish you all the best of luck and hope you will receive your cars soon. Its a lovely car! Many thanks for all great answers and feedback on this forum! Take care! Cheers! /Hybris
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2011 10:38am by hybris.)
12-10-2011 10:38am
paulus599

Oh, I thought you must have been a Newcastle supporter! Very Happy

SD4 Prestige Coupe Auto, Fuji White, Pano roof, Park assist, Powered tailgate, Style 6 alloys, Element interior, Adaptive Dynamics. Build date: WAS 21/10/2011 Delivered 13/12/2011
Now: Evoque SD4 Coupe
Gone: TTS Roadster
Gone: Mini Cooper S
Gone: Mercedes SLK
12-10-2011 10:53am
crown62

Anyone on here taken delivery of a Dynamic 5 door in Firenze red? a Pic or two? if so, to balance out the pics white onesVery Happy

Current : 2012 Si4 Firenze red Dynamic 5 door black pano roof
Lotus 2013 Elise S3
2014 Hyundai i10
For 2016 ?
12-10-2011 07:12pm
PhilSkill

White Dynamic with panoramic roof is superb... oh thats what I ordered...(so many months ago!!)

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
12-10-2011 08:55pm