Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Feedback
Evoqess

RE: Feedback

I guess that the original poster did ask for "any feedback" so in that respect he/she opened the floodgates (then hopefully fled before drowning in the effluent tainted deluge). I do wish there was a separate forum section for negative feedback. I would then be able to avoid it unless my engine light came on! I'm just not one for wasting my precious time reading about minor niggles or dislikes of set design elements. I also try not to sit next to obnoxious people in cafes - would just not frequent a complaint section of the forum like I do the rest.
Remember we are the early adopters and if you can't stand the heat, step away from the pot and wait for a 2013 Evoque.

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
29-12-2011 09:42pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ytshome

(29-12-2011 09:42pm)Evoqess Wrote:  I do wish there was a separate forum section for negative feedback. I would then be able to avoid it unless my engine light came on! I'm just not one for wasting my precious time reading about minor niggles or dislikes of set design elements. I also try not to sit next to obnoxious people in cafes - would just not frequent a complaint section of the forum like I do the rest.
Remember we are the early adopters and if you can't stand the heat, step away from the pot and wait for a 2013 Evoque.

Normally agree with you Evoqess! Not this time though. As with most things in life; everything in moderation, including the good and the bad. How boring would it be without a little spice? No for me I want to have the opportunity to read it all......and choose what I want to spend time on and for the numpties, well they can make for good sport too.Rolling Eyes

Arrived. Prestige SD4 Auto 5DR OG September 11
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2011 09:55pm by ytshome.)
29-12-2011 09:54pm
Dave_T

(29-12-2011 02:30am)trackmonkey Wrote:  ...
Dave asked if we had any quality control process ?? really ? was that a joke cos i missed the punchline......
We work to exact quality guidelines and the car is put through a depth of dynamic tests before being sent to the customer line, where again its checked over and over....

Oy! if you are referring to me, then go back and read what I wrote!
The quality of the Evoque is outstanding! ... despite the quality control capabilities of the no doubt over worked line checkers.

Spot the quality control issue in the pic Rolling with Laughter

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 29-12-2011 10:30pm by Dave_T.)
29-12-2011 10:15pm
item

Hi,
i use google translate for understand a little more than my poor english.
i will just say a citation : exterior fire the others, interior me Smile
RRE is a crazy car never see before, thanks to all LR and all person who work for this car Wink

TD4 Auto Dynamics Fuji White. (May 2012) -> 07/2012
29-12-2011 11:54pm
dandavis1

(29-12-2011 10:15pm)Dave_T Wrote:  Spot the quality control issue in the pic Rolling with Laughter

I can't see it - pray tell.
30-12-2011 12:06am
Dave_T

(30-12-2011 12:06am)dandavis1 Wrote:  I can't see it - pray tell.

It has privacy glass. or does it???
30-12-2011 12:12am
mark_n

That's the new canine privacy feature. Your passengers can be seen but the publicity shy pooch can remain incognito.

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
30-12-2011 12:22am
Dave_T

Unfortunately only on one side of the car - the LHS is correctly fitted with privacy glass in the door.

My point is that quality control is not infallible. People trust computers to deliver the right thing at the right time, and the human brain ignores the howling error.

Mistakes happen. it's a human world. What matters is what happens next.
In this case, the glass was replaced without the delivery being delayed, and try as I might I can't see any sign of the work being done. (again, well done Carrs Landrover Thumbs Up ).

I wonder where the matching twin with just one privacy glass door ended up Laughing
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2011 12:36am by Dave_T.)
30-12-2011 12:35am
gw76

Have to peer over the steering wheel behind on the auto flappy paddle things etc to try and see what setting your selection on light stalk
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2011 12:39am by gw76.)
30-12-2011 12:39am
DefLeppard

(30-12-2011 12:22am)mark_n Wrote:  That's the new canine privacy feature. Your passengers can be seen but the publicity shy pooch can remain incognito.

Rolling with Laughter

I would have never noticed! Another thing to add to the list of checks on delivery day.

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
30-12-2011 02:14am