Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Feedback
DefLeppard

RE: Feedback

Rolling with Laughter at Ingrn36 sig line

"Wind noise-rattle package"

Although I probably won't be laughing as hard when my turns up. Embarrassed

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
27-12-2011 11:00pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lngrn36

(27-12-2011 11:00pm)DefLeppard Wrote:  Rolling with Laughter at Ingrn36 sig line

"Wind noise-rattle package"

Although I probably won't be laughing as hard when my turns up. Embarrassed

Yes. You can be happy or mad about these things. I'm going to choose happy, right now. Please keep me up to date when you finally get yours and drive over 50mph!

Tim
Evoque Coupe Pure+
SI4 - Auto
Sumatra Black - Ebony/Ebony
Climate package
Satellite Radio
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2011 12:35am by lngrn36.)
27-12-2011 11:17pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dave_T

(26-12-2011 11:17pm)Ste Efc Wrote:  As an employee of Halewood, ...

Yeah, right Laughing

Show us your IDRolling Eyes

& on the off chance that you actually are, what are you going to do?? make a few tweaks here and there??
27-12-2011 11:50pm
Evoqess

Next you lot will be doubting I'm a 27 year old supermodel or something Wink

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
28-12-2011 12:23am
ED209

(27-12-2011 11:50pm)Dave_T Wrote:  Yeah, right Laughing

& on the off chance that you actually are, what are you going to do?? make a few tweaks here and there??

Perhaps he just has an interest and some pride in the product he makes?

Not sure why the negativity towards him when he doesnt appear to have actually done anything wrong so far.
28-12-2011 08:28am
Dave_T

Ok, it's time to come clean, I'm actually the MD of Landroover Nigerea and I'm looking for some positive support for my product. If U send me just $100 I can make sure that all your wishes are granted in the next update of your product.
(28-12-2011 08:28am)ED209 Wrote:  Perhaps he just has an interest and some pride in the product he makes?

Not sure why the negativity towards him when he doesnt appear to have actually done anything wrong so far.

Because, ED209, there seem to be rather too many of these one-post-wonders who come along masquerading as something they clearly aren't.

It would be far more useful if the 'site' owners would arrange for a true Landrover rep to provide some feedback on how the car is, and exactly what they are going to do about the specific issues raised.

But heh, no, lets carry of behaving like sheep and bleating on about poodle lights and xenophobe signature bollux and 26" bling rings Wink
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2011 09:59am by Dave_T.)
28-12-2011 09:53am
ED209

Do i ever bleat on about the things you mention?

I agree that NickLR or whatever he is called could actually take the time and answer the questions he is asked as he purports to be officially representing LR.

This new poster simply asked for a bit of feedback and does not claim to represent anyone officially.

I suggest we simply ban all JLR employees from using the forum, that should stop any confusion. (joking but would solve people getting shot down before they do anything wrong)
28-12-2011 11:08am
lngrn36

Who cares if he works there? We at least have a thread to ask for things to be corrected and/or added in the future production. Should an LR rep visit the site then he can read for himself the complaints of the owners. Either way it can ease the pain to discuss what we believe are valid complaints in an open forum which will eventually, at the very least, lead to some good work around alternatives.

Tim
Evoque Coupe Pure+
SI4 - Auto
Sumatra Black - Ebony/Ebony
Climate package
Satellite Radio
28-12-2011 03:33pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dave_T

In reality I think the problem with the Evoque is that we can't work out what to do with it.

I mean, with every other new Landrover product the first year is a huge learning experience - finding out just how fantastic it is at conquering every obstacle nature can throw at it, as people in ever more distant lands show it being put to ever more imaginative or challenging use.

Instead, the Evoque has been exceedingly successfully driven to the mall, the club or the restaurant. Hardly a challenge to it's immense engineered capability.

We've all found that it's an incredibly engaging drive, stuffed to the hilt with gizmo's and gadgets - I didn't think it was possible to experience 'gadge-overload' - we've cleaned it, considered whether to cosmetically enhance (individualize) it, and then parked it and glanced back at it with that smug nod.

But that's it.

Now it needs to be challenged.

So what are we going to do to test it Confused:

Ed ... no, It wasn't a 'personal' accusation - just a generalization about the 'feel' of the forum Thumbs Up
28-12-2011 10:46pm
Pedalpower

(27-12-2011 11:50pm)Dave_T Wrote:  Yeah, right Laughing

My very first thoughts when seeing the first post was just that, i have to agree with dave, i have pm'd Nick who is supposed to be from LR and not even had an acknowledgement back, lets face it LR are not going to gain any official data to which they will actually act on from an anonymous post on a forum ! haha, they spend millions on collecting data from PR companies and their dealer network. I don't criticise people for posting if they want to, like someone else said its generated a discussion is nothing else. But i am sure if this person is actually from halewood and has any influence or authority to actually share information gained from customers it would not be gained from random anonymous feedback requested posts Smile, but hey, not harm done i guess Wink.
28-12-2011 11:03pm