Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Evoque Speccing
SW6RR

RE: Evoque Speccing

Charlie - am going for the Prestige also, just don't like the look of the Dynamic interior or the colour schemes really. Personal preference of course.

Am thinking of a Prestige with everything minus rear entertainment (no kids, too young!) and contrast roof (not sure on the looks). Other than those - am just going to grab it all...
23-03-2011 04:32pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlie
No Longer Registered

Thanks SW6, with 2 young ones I would need to add the rear entertainment as I understand it's an option on any of them and not standard. Which colours are you going for?
23-03-2011 04:46pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

The contrast roof is an expensive option if you are also going for the Lux pack which includes the Panaoramic roof - basically you are paying for the whole roof to be painted and then cutting a whacking great hole in it for the panoramic roof. On the configurator on the LR website if you spec a Fuji white Coupe with a Santorini contrast roof it looks like a cabrio with the hood up! Mind Firenze Red with a white roof looks great, pity you cannot spec off white wheels to go with it!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
23-03-2011 04:53pm
vision*R

I agree with SW6RR, the Dynamc interiors are black, black, or black (with accent colours, but still...).

I would have loved air intakes on the 5d bonnet by the way.
I think it would have been more logical to include them on every Dynamic rather than every Coupe.
23-03-2011 05:01pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Vision, you could always buy some bonnet vents and stick them onto a 5 door! I hate all black interiors (says he who has specced his Coupe with Ebony!), but having seen Pimento on RRS Autobiography's it isn't the scarlet red the e-brochures or the website make it look like and I don't like that shade of red, the Panorama roof will lighten the inside considerably if you spec it or the Lux pack with the black interior.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2011 05:18pm by XFullFatTim.)
23-03-2011 05:16pm
SW6RR

Charlie - I'm keeping it simple. Black. And I like the Ambiance interior. Should look impressive on the outside and luxurious / relaxing on the inside. Perfect!

The rear ents pack is £2295 BTW.
23-03-2011 05:47pm
Charlie
No Longer Registered

thank you, wasn't sure how much it was, are there many other options on a prestige or is it pretty much the dog's? I know the basic price but not of the other options, am hoping a basic prestige should have everything I want and not too much to add on, could do without it reaching 50k
23-03-2011 10:04pm
SW6RR

If you got every single extra under the sun you'd spend just under £52k.

If you want the rear ents pack and you want a fully loaded car, you'll prob be looking at a shade under 50k (there are always some options that you won't care about). You would save another 2-3k off that if you did without the nicest wheels and the adaptive dynamics - so maybe around 46-47k.
23-03-2011 10:12pm
Charlie
No Longer Registered

wheels not a top priority for me so can disguard those (well not literally!) maybe it's a woman thing? 3 grand for rear entertainment is pricey but could be money well spent with 2 little ones, have you got a spec sheet with prices or was this from memory (!) from a dealer?
23-03-2011 10:48pm
Charlie
No Longer Registered

sorry realise this is not the place to probably ask questions, more like putting which spec we're getting but seeing as people are talking about spec, for those who are getting the privacy glass, and maybe already got it on a current RR, does it look very different from the inside without it, sorry if that's a stupid question but not had tinted windows before. I want it for a practical reason to do with shade rather than privacy (nosey lot looking in) but with small windows in the coupe anyway and young ones to try and see out, is it any different? and for those that went to the boat show and maybe sat in the back of both, did the windows seem really small compared to the 5 door? Hubby wants to be practical and have the 5 door but I still love the look of the coupe!
24-03-2011 12:15pm