Poll: Do you have a Plus pack on your Dynamic?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dynamic Plus
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Dynamic Plus

Magneride is standard on all UK Dynamic, Dynamic Lux, Dynamic Plus and Dyamic Plus Lux!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
02-02-2013 02:43pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jdiamond

(13-04-2012 03:28am)sethor Wrote:  But it's not just the front seats, you get heated seats, black headliner, black strata dash trim & the nicer Oxford leather which also replaces the recycled textured rubber on the dash & door trims.

Heated seats are standard on the dynamic.

Fuji White Evoque SD4 Dynamic Coupe Automatic, Black Interior, Panoramic Roof, Auto Dimming Mirrors, Adaptive Headlights, All Round Cameras, Meridian 825w Surround System and......spare wheel

Ordered: 25th November 2012
Delivered: 12th January 2013
02-02-2013 02:57pm
scrannel

(02-02-2013 02:43pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Magneride is standard on all UK Dynamic, Dynamic Lux, Dynamic Plus and Dyamic Plus Lux!

I'm laughing. We don't have any of those Dynamic variations over here.

You get the Dynamic with or without MagneRide. You can "upgrade" the interior, but only to brushed aluminum + strata black. You cannot get leather dash nor the cosmonaut seats. You can get it with/without entertainment pack (basically back seat TVs). You can get with/without cold weather pack (heated seats, steering wheel etc.) You can get it with/without Satellite/Hi Def radio. You can get with/without parking assist.

Again, the Dynamic is "positioned" over here as the sports version of the Evoque line. But there is also a movement here to become more ecologically hip (which I endorse, BTW). I'm in the entertainment biz and it is far more common now to see heavy-hitter entertainers zipping around in low-profile efficient cars than monsters. When I took delivery of my Dynamic my dealer pointed out the dash made from recycled diapers as a badge of honor.

2013 Dynamic USA specs with MagneRide + Strata wood int. with Lunar perf. Ork Grey.
BMW K1200R. Black.
02-02-2013 04:28pm