Poll: Do you have a Plus pack on your Dynamic?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dynamic Plus
Evoqess

RE: Dynamic Plus

I find the seats unattractive. They would suit the convertible :0
But I'm glad owners are finding them comfortable!

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
07-04-2012 06:34pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
willywonka

My wife's evoque is dynamic plus and personally I find the seats almost intolerably uncomfortable. They surely most have designed the seat swab side bolsters to only be suitable for eunuchs and women. I'm almost considering buying replacement seats.
07-04-2012 06:53pm
LDT

There may be someone on the forum interested in swapping their standard seats - there may even be a queue!

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
07-04-2012 06:55pm
sethor

(07-04-2012 05:00pm)The Valeter Wrote:  My personal oppinion is the plus pack is a waste of money at £3K, £1.5K & yes it would be fine but replacing leather for leather and a seat with a different shaped seat no way £3K. But as I say that is my oppinion only.
That said I do like the Oxford leather, I am thinking of the difference in the actual manufacturing cost price which no way justifies the retail price tag.

GBP£3000 is a bargain, try paying AUD$8470 (GBP£5500) in Australia.

Fuji White Dynamic Si4
07-04-2012 07:55pm
benzina

I prefer the look of the standard seats, and the separate headrests. And not exaggerating,i am also finding my seats to be about the most comfortable i have EVER sat in.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2012 07:42am by benzina.)
08-04-2012 07:38am
sco77harris

Im actually very happy with the seats, comfort and looks wise, I have had a lot of compliments and it is definitely a luxury not necessity.

I have to agree though that wider people may take issue with them, although they fit me perfectly.
12-04-2012 11:04pm
Tony

Dynamic plus - mainly for passengers seat adjustment and to loose the low rent Dynamic plastic dash. Very pleased, seats are comfortable, dash Range Rover quality not Astra, wife happy she is not sitting on the floor, expensive yes but you pay your money etc. etc. This is probably the last quality car we can afford on a reduced pension - cheers Gordon B, Cameron et al hope you rot in Astras!!.

Evoque Dynamic SD4 Lux Auto Total Rubbish, worst car I have owned - GONE AT LAST!
12-04-2012 11:22pm
jitenc

The reason I did not go for the dynamic plus was that the bucket size of the seats eats away at the passenger leg space. Sitting at the back, your knees keep on knocking at the bulging plastic of the plus seats. Also, paying an extra £3000 for just the fronts seats is an oversight of exclusivity for the 4 door. The seats at the back are just normal for the dynamic plus for the 4 door, so realistically, you are only paying for the front seats.
I'd rather spent that much money for a sofa....

Got mine : Dynamic Fuji White with Lux Pack and black contrast roof.
Optional extras : Privacy glass, Heated steering wheel and TPMS.
Me: Very HappyVery Happy
13-04-2012 01:13am
sethor

But it's not just the front seats, you get heated seats, black headliner, black strata dash trim & the nicer Oxford leather which also replaces the recycled textured rubber on the dash & door trims.

Fuji White Dynamic Si4
13-04-2012 03:28am
scrannel

(13-04-2012 03:28am)sethor Wrote:  But it's not just the front seats, you get heated seats, black headliner, black strata dash trim & the nicer Oxford leather which also replaces the recycled textured rubber on the dash & door trims.

Not avail in the US. Many of the things mentioned here are on my Dynamic. Does the Plus come with Magnetic suspension or separate option?

2013 Dynamic USA specs with MagneRide + Strata wood int. with Lunar perf. Ork Grey.
BMW K1200R. Black.
31-01-2013 06:59pm