Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dynamic Plus Seats
Devonian

Dynamic Plus Seats

Can anyone tell me I the dynamic plus seats are heated? I've read somewhere that they aren't but can believe that this can be right bearing in mind how much it costs for the pack!

I've ordered a fully loaded Dynamic coupe SD4 in Santorini Black (except for high beam assist and heated s/w) and feel like a kid at Christmas I'm that excited!! Very Happy

2012-2014: Dynamic SD4 Auto Lux Coupe. Santorini Black, Style 7 20" Shadow wheels, Privacy Glass, Adaptive Xenons, High Beam Assist, Solar Attenuating Glass and black Dynamic Plus pack. Sold back to Land Rover due to many build quality issues.
On order: Corris Grey Dynamic SD4 5 door, black contrast pan roof, blind spot indicators, Intelligence Pack, Head Up Display, Solar Glass, 825W Stereo and powered tailgate.
14-02-2012 10:46pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Dynamic Plus Seats

the front seats are but not the rears, and the heaters will burn your buttocks they get so hot on No3 setting. Would highly recommend the heated steering wheel option too, have had it on my last 2 cars and wouldn't have another car without it, especially if your car has to live outside in the winter. My Dynamic Coupe is nearly fully loaded - except no metallic, no solar attenuating glass, no smokers pack and no high beam assist. Personnally I would have the heated steering wheel over the Santorini Black paint

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2012 11:09pm by XFullFatTim.)
14-02-2012 11:03pm
Devonian

Cheers Tim.

I've never had a car with a heated steering wheel so was a little cynical to be honest. Do you know if I change my spec, will it affect my build date?

Should be with my dealer in May so have a fair bit of time to go.

2012-2014: Dynamic SD4 Auto Lux Coupe. Santorini Black, Style 7 20" Shadow wheels, Privacy Glass, Adaptive Xenons, High Beam Assist, Solar Attenuating Glass and black Dynamic Plus pack. Sold back to Land Rover due to many build quality issues.
On order: Corris Grey Dynamic SD4 5 door, black contrast pan roof, blind spot indicators, Intelligence Pack, Head Up Display, Solar Glass, 825W Stereo and powered tailgate.
14-02-2012 11:15pm
The Valeter

(14-02-2012 11:15pm)Devonian Wrote:  Cheers Tim.

I've never had a car with a heated steering wheel so was a little cynical to be honest. Do you know if I change my spec, will it affect my build date?

Should be with my dealer in May so have a fair bit of time to go.

Shouldn't make any difference at all. There is no excuse they can give for that unless that part is out of stock.

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
15-02-2012 01:16am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Devonian

Thanks.

Out of interest, when did they confirm the build date to you? I did the factory tour and Land Rover experience just before Christmas and it's made me even more keen if that were possible! I was amazed at how capable off road it was. Very impressive.

15-02-2012 01:38am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

My build date was in 19th August IIRC, confirmed on 21st March 2011 and from 21st March I could not change my spec. Things are different now that production has been running a while.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2012 09:49am by XFullFatTim.)
15-02-2012 09:49am
sco77harris

Love my plus seats, and get endless compliments about them.
23-02-2012 01:01am
Sarcastrix

(23-02-2012 01:01am)sco77harris Wrote:  Love my plus seats, and get endless compliments about them.

Is that before or after you tell them the price Twisted Evil

Ordered: 25th Jan 2012 - Completed: 8th March 2012

Dynamic Coupe SD4 Auto / Fuji / Pano Roof / Tech Park 2 / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Adaptive Xenons / Black H'lining / Cold Climate Pack / Auto-dim Mirror / Aux Heater / Roof Rails / Mud-flaps
23-02-2012 08:48am
sco77harris

(23-02-2012 08:48am)Sarcastrix Wrote:  Is that before or after you tell them the price Twisted Evil

I only mention the price if they get annoyed about me being pedantic about how they get in the back!
23-02-2012 11:14pm
jitenc

I changed my order from a dynamic plus to Normal seats. Reason: the bucket seats are more rounded and takes up more space at the back and the passengers at the back will complain of knocking their knees against the hard plastic. But they look more sportier...
Recommend heated steering wheel any time .... Have used it everyday first thing in the morning...it's better in warming up your body faster than frying your bum on the seats!!!

Got mine : Dynamic Fuji White with Lux Pack and black contrast roof.
Optional extras : Privacy glass, Heated steering wheel and TPMS.
Me: Very HappyVery Happy
24-02-2012 02:15am