Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Colour choice... Help is needed
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Colour choice... Help is needed

(17-10-2012 08:59am)Evo-king Wrote:  Tim's Fuji though is prone to roof bulging.
Laughing
It's only happened once, not yet repeated as I am spending 99% of my driving solo so plenty of room in the boot now. That's the Prince Charles special edition you refer to is it Evo?

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
17-10-2012 09:19am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evo-king

Thumbs Up

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
17-10-2012 10:55am
Hetherington

Thank you all so much for your help and opinions. Dad is going to be cleaning so I dont have to worry about that side and he is OBSESSED with clean black cars owning 4 himself. I am now thinking of upgrading and putting the plus back on to get better leather seats, and leather on the dash and doors. I change my mind daily but I have until the VERY latest December to decide so hopefully I come to a decision. I'm just hoping that I dont wish I had chosen the other colour once it is too late.
Keep the pictures coming I love looking at them all
Molly
18-10-2012 04:26pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

You won't regret speccing the Plus pack, the seats are exceptionally comfortable, more comfortable than those in any of the larger Range Rovers I have owned. They really need the inside arm-rests though that even the lowly Freelander2 has on its armchairs.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
18-10-2012 04:52pm
Hetherington

(18-10-2012 04:52pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  You won't regret speccing the Plus pack, the seats are exceptionally comfortable, more comfortable than those in any of the larger Range Rovers I have owned. They really need the inside arm-rests though that even the lowly Freelander2 has on its armchairs.

I have to agree with you on the arm rests however I am sure the seats will be worth it. They look much better too.
18-10-2012 04:57pm