Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hip hip
Ian s

hip hip

[Image: evouqe] its here will post more pics once I have calmed down...Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Fuji Pure SD4 Auto, Pano roof, privacy glass, style pack, . Arrived 25th October 2012Very HappyVery Happy
(This post was last modified: 25-10-2012 06:35pm by Ian s.)
25-10-2012 06:31pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PhilSkill

RE: hip hip

Looks good, what's the spec?

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
25-10-2012 07:35pm
Ian s

Hi Philskill, the spec is as follows:- Fuji Pure SD4 Auto, pano roof, privacy glass, style pack. Oh and a happy bastard in the driving seat Very HappyVery Happy

How are you getting on with yours and have you had any particular problems to date?

Fuji Pure SD4 Auto, Pano roof, privacy glass, style pack, . Arrived 25th October 2012Very HappyVery Happy
25-10-2012 08:00pm
SINGHY

Ian
It looks great especially with the style 4 alloys which are the best by far. Similar spec to mine, as for problems I suggest you wind the windows down as you manoeuvre/ park to listen out for any ticking/clinking sounds from the front which is what I've had, apparently something to do with some bolts that need replacing, mines getting fixed tomorrow. Hopefully yours is unaffected if they've sorted this out in production. Enjoy,

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
25-10-2012 08:19pm
Evo-king

Congrats Ian s.

Looks like you need an Evoque just to get on and off of the drive, LaughingLaughing

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
25-10-2012 08:22pm
Ian s

(25-10-2012 08:19pm)SINGHY Wrote:  Ian
It looks great especially with the style 4 alloys which are the best by far. Similar spec to mine, as for problems I suggest you wind the windows down as you manoeuvre/ park to listen out for any ticking/clinking sounds from the front which is what I've had, apparently something to do with some bolts that need replacing, mines getting fixed tomorrow. Hopefully yours is unaffected if they've sorted this out in production. Enjoy,

Thanks Singhy I will keep my ears open..hope all go's well with yours.Smile
(25-10-2012 08:22pm)Evo-king Wrote:  Congrats Ian s.

Looks like you need an Evoque just to get on and off of the drive, LaughingLaughing

Hi Evo-King I,m a welsh man living in Lichfield and managed to find the only bloody hill for miles..Rolling EyesRolling Eyes

(This post was last modified: 25-10-2012 08:47pm by Ian s.)
25-10-2012 08:42pm
Booty

Congrats, looks great.
25-10-2012 09:41pm
PhilSkill

(25-10-2012 08:00pm)Ian s Wrote:  Hi Philskill, the spec is as follows:- Fuji Pure SD4 Auto, pano roof, privacy glass, style pack. Oh and a happy bastard in the driving seat Very HappyVery Happy

How are you getting on with yours and have you had any particular problems to date?

Good spec and similar to what I was choosing before bit the extra and went Dynamic, although I love the Manual, had a few minor niggles at the beginning (see my thread in the my Evoque section) but all were sorted without question, and not all my usb sticks work which is the only oddity, just gained a rattle in the year of ownership so far, hope that can be put to bed at the service, fingers crossed!

Strongly recommend getting some protection on the wheels asap.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2012 12:04am by PhilSkill.)
25-10-2012 11:43pm