Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Battery conditioner
jeffersj

RE: Battery conditioner

Andy

Keep an eye on it, you may have something causing discharge or a duff battery either way I would speak to your dealer.

Jeff

Member of Defender2 and Disco3/4 forums, currently driving a 90 300tdi and the Evoque Dynamic which is really my wife's car.
28-12-2015 02:05pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AndyFrance

(28-12-2015 02:05pm)jeffersj Wrote:  Andy

Keep an eye on it, you may have something causing discharge or a duff battery either way I would speak to your dealer.
Thanks again Jeff, but all contact appears on their part to have been severed, dealer and LR France. I email, but they don't reply. I have a list of problems, not surprised this could be another to add.

Going to attempt a 'Reject' this week. They won't respond, seems to be a French thing. I think it's almost time for 'Breach of contract' legal action, no other route I'm sorry to say.

LR and the dealer have left me high and dry. All I keep on thinking is I have to get my money back. Worst commercial experience of my life. Thinking of coming out of retirement and blacking a few eye's Laughing

Cheers anyway
Andy
28-12-2015 03:46pm
Clip

(28-12-2015 03:46pm)AndyFrance Wrote:  Going to attempt a 'Reject' this week. They won't respond, seems to be a French thing. I think it's almost time for 'Breach of contract' legal action, no other route I'm sorry to say.
Yes, there should be a lemon law. But doesn't matter what the make, they all spit out a lemon or two, even manufacturers of the most 'reliable' brands. I owned a run of Hondas years ago and all very reliable, last one was an Integra and had nothing but problems e.g fill it up with fuel and then have to wait 15 minutes before it would start, leaking windscreen, clutch, rear suspension - and this was a new vehicle, but definitely a lemon. Almost seems like they save up all the problems and then dump them on a single car every so often :Thud:
29-12-2015 01:26am