Am I missing anything
Bryan m

RE: Am I missing anything

Now there's a plan Smile
09-05-2013 11:02pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bryan m

My cars has been ordered and is waiting at the Dealership (Lancaster Reading) for Delivery - which isn't for another 6 weeks - very frustrating.

In the meantime I have got the chassis number and checked the build on topix - could anyone familiar with the system confirm a few things for me please. ie is it the car I ordered! Very Happy

Car I ordered - Pure Tech Coupe in Santorini/Ebony with Pano Roof, Xenons, Auto Dim rear view and Front Fogs

I can see Pano roof, Xenons, front fogs and colours listed - is the Electrochromatic interior mirror the auto Dim?

It has less lumbar adjustment - the coupe I saw in dealer (also a pure) had lumbar - can anyone confim if it does have it or what this means?
What are Meteor appliques?

Thanks in advance - I have posted the Topix sheet as an attachment as I don't know how to get it to come up as an image    
08-08-2013 11:33am
dynamicgirl

Hi Bryan, yes it is the car you have ordered and it does indeed have the features you mentioned. You're correct in thinking that the electrochromatic inside mirror is your auto dim rear view. It doesn't appear to have the lumbar adjustment though. I'm not too sure about the Meteor Appliques. Bet you can't wait now! Hope the 6 weeks passes quickly for you Very Happy. Paula xx
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2013 01:29pm by dynamicgirl.)
08-08-2013 12:19pm
speary

I think you will get the lumbar adjustment on the drivers seat. It is standard

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
14-08-2013 08:34am
Bryan m

Thanks for the replies - I saw one in the dealer with lumber on and they said it was standard - fingers crossed it arrives with it on.

34 days to go Smile
14-08-2013 06:20pm
Bryan m

Arrives on Monday Very Happy
13-09-2013 06:13pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

It's going to be a long weekend for you then Bryan.....

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
13-09-2013 06:19pm
The Valeter

I had a Dynamic Lux as my first Evoque, sold that mainly due to being offered an exceptional price but had 4 flat batteries partly due to prior the software update but I used it for work & the electric tailgate was a nuisance, couldn't watch the TV when stopped which was one of the ideas of getting it, didn't use the surround cameras, only used the park assist as a toy & didn't take much notice of the lane asist. Electric seats are nice but as only I drive it there is no point & they sometimes had a mind of their own.

I now have a Barolo Pure Tech with the following & absolutely love it & more so than my Dynamic.

Xenons.
Front Fogs.
Powerfold Mirrors.
Rear Camera.
Panoramic Roof.
Privacy Glass.
825W Meridian.
Bespoke Colour coding to front & rear bumpers, lower door trims, wing vents & tailgate finisher.
Chrome sill tubes.
Mud Flaps.
Silver Roor Rails.
I upgraded wheels myself then sold the standard 18"s that came with the car.

Only thing I wish I had ordered & that was after the dealer lent me a FL2 HSE when I was waiting for this car is a Heated Steering Wheel.

The leather in a Pure is of the same grade as a Dynamic & is probably harder wearing than a Prestige in all fairness.

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2013 11:04am by The Valeter.)
14-09-2013 11:02am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bryan m

Well it arrived and had a load of scratches on the passenger side/boot and with the drivers door trim not fitted correctly.

It has now gone back to be fixed Rolling Eyes
19-09-2013 07:03am