Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alternative vehicles.
Evoqess

RE: Alternative vehicles.

Hybrid! Keeping your X5 and getting a 1M.
I forgive you for canceling your Evoque order - your new strategy is fantastic, the 1M is extraordinary. And I bet the moment the 300 HP Evoque is released you will have your name on the order list. For delivery in 2020 Wink

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
29-10-2011 07:21pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hybris

Just a little note. The X6 now has a 5 seat option. You can chose either 4 or 5. New option from the March 2011.

I tried an 1M on Friday. Damn its better than I thought. Its one of the best car I have ever driven. So fun and fast. If you like that type of car I can just say "buuuuy!!!" Wink
@Evoqess: Yes I will take a serious look at the Evoque or the new Range Rover Sport to replace the X5 at a later stage. That plus check the new X5 (2013).

heard that Mercedes has a X6 competitor coming. Will be interested to see if it can match the Evoque in terms of looks.

Order of Evoque Dynamic cancelled due to delays and no information on delivery date. Wish you all the best of luck and hope you will receive your cars soon. Its a lovely car! Many thanks for all great answers and feedback on this forum! Take care! Cheers! /Hybris
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2011 10:20pm by hybris.)
30-10-2011 10:16pm
Acwats

(29-10-2011 06:00am)mark_n Wrote:  I so agree about the Q3, completely lacking in style and flair.

Lacking in cars too.....

If you think LR have made a mess of Evoque supply (and you'd be right) read some of the Q3 forums. Cars were promised for November, non due in the uk until Jan and the S Lines due in March.

So glad I got ignored.

MY16 HSE Dynamic Scotia Grey with Lunar/Ice Interior. 508's, Pano Roof, Privacy, Auto Tailgate, Heated s/wheel, spare
30-10-2011 10:37pm
rsk21

Alternative vehicles.

(30-10-2011 10:16pm)hybris Wrote:  heard that Mercedes has a X6 competitor coming. Will be interested to see if it can match the Evoque in terms of looks.

As long as it doesn't match the X6 Wink
30-10-2011 10:48pm
hybris

@rsk: No I don't think it will be that good looking! Wink

Order of Evoque Dynamic cancelled due to delays and no information on delivery date. Wish you all the best of luck and hope you will receive your cars soon. Its a lovely car! Many thanks for all great answers and feedback on this forum! Take care! Cheers! /Hybris
31-10-2011 12:34pm
wantthatone

Brand new member so be gentle....
How about a Countryman S or SD ?
Great fun to drive but not so quiet or big in the boot.
31-10-2011 03:45pm
Daigriff

(31-10-2011 03:45pm)wantthatone Wrote:  Brand new member so be gentle....
How about a Countryman S or SD ?
Great fun to drive but not so quiet or big in the boot.

Hi wantthatone...sorry I think the Countryman is a real pug. It could have been so much better, and when I first heard about it thought it could be a replacement for my wifes mini...but when we both saw itSad

Someone has a white one down the road and it just looks like a normal mini but on steroids.

Arrived 16th December 2011: 5 door Prestige SD4 auto in Barolo black with ambience interior, pano roof, privacy and 20" style 6 alloys.Very Happy
31-10-2011 04:15pm
hybris

BTW. I thought. I think there are a lot of details that remind me of the XC60 in the Evoque. Anyone knows how much they actually share? The exhaust pipes on the prestige looks very much like the XC60. Some details in the car seems to be the same as in the Volvo. Both come from the Ford heritage. Wonder how much they actually share?

16-11-2011 07:18pm
IKM

If my Evoque is delayed again then I'll be looking at an additional Freelander or RR Sport SE (the cost isn't that much more than Evoque, although running costs would be higher). Trouble is XC60, X3 etc all have to be ordered and the wait is probably a few months. I cancelled an X3 order for the Evoque.... that'll teach me!

Arrived 16 December 2011: Prestige SD4 auto 5dr in OG with Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenons, Surround Cameras, Auto Dimming Rearview, Grey Oak Wood, Spare Wheel and Powered Tailgate.

Joining 2010 Freelander XS Td4e in Stornoway Grey (we like Grey!)
16-11-2011 10:01pm
WB
WB

Tremendous deals on XC90s if you are considering bigger 4x4s
16-11-2011 10:16pm