Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
4pm Sunday 7th in York..
Mike

RE: 4pm Sunday 7th in York..

I've also spoken to dealer today, I think the same one as you Pete. My del date is december so changes should be ok, curious also, what did you want to change.

Firenze Red Dynamic SD4 Man
Red Black Leather
Pan Roof
Shadow Alloys
Black Roof and Headlining
Privacy Glass
Delivered 27/1/12
08-08-2011 05:45pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bell-auto-services

(08-08-2011 02:26pm)cjfp Wrote:  @bas - u cld go for the hardline and say that the date given was part of yr purchase contract so u should be able to change. Hopefully they will let u but they may also say that it will have a knock-on effect on yr delivery date! Depends how much u want yr changes as to how hard u play.

Yup i did exactley that and it was changed Smile i must point out that my dealer was fantastic and could not havedone more for me to help and i truly thank them..

Pete
Mike, yes my m8 also changed his today with no problems at the same dealers and his delivery date is 4th November so you should not have a problem.

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2011 05:47pm by bell-auto-services.)
08-08-2011 05:46pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mike

Sorry, just to let you know I changed from the black to the red,nearly went for the gray but as all the cars were Stornoway at York and the dealer didn't have an Orkney in the showroom I decided to go with the colour I had actually seen.

Firenze Red Dynamic SD4 Man
Red Black Leather
Pan Roof
Shadow Alloys
Black Roof and Headlining
Privacy Glass
Delivered 27/1/12
08-08-2011 05:48pm
Urban Splash

As a result of the York day, I have changed from white to red. I really like white, but for some reason I thought it looked somewhat bland. Maybe because you see so many cars in white.... Like my dad's new TT. Anyway, the red looked stunning!

Delivered: Evoque 5 door Prestige SD4 Auto 4WD, Orkney Grey, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Ivory Headliner, Vibe Interior, Spare wheel, 20" Chrome Shadow Style 7
08-08-2011 07:23pm
ED209

(08-08-2011 07:23pm)Urban Splash Wrote:  As a result of the York day, I have changed from white to red. I really like white, but for some reason I thought it looked somewhat bland. Maybe because you see so many cars in white.... Like my dad's new TT. Anyway, the red looked stunning!

shirley there are a lot more red cars on the road than white? white has only been in fashion for last 2-3 years or so
08-08-2011 07:53pm
bell-auto-services

There is going to be a few red Evoque on the Yorkshire roads I think now from the results of the test drive at weekend.

I wonder if it was a grand plan on landrovers part to only send us a few red cars and send loads of white and grays to make the red one stand out more lol.

Pere

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
08-08-2011 08:31pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Urban Splash

Aye, but the % of white cars sold over those last 3 years has risen significantly, and continues to do so.....There is no end to it's popularity. Look at the Q3, they are charging for proper 'white' now! They know they can make significant extra cash charging for white with it's crazy popularity.....metallic white! ha! suckers!

Delivered: Evoque 5 door Prestige SD4 Auto 4WD, Orkney Grey, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Ivory Headliner, Vibe Interior, Spare wheel, 20" Chrome Shadow Style 7
08-08-2011 09:36pm
defender_uk

I thought the York event was excellent. I was only marred byu the number of people there who do not have the car on order and have no intention of ording one, whilst so many with orders could not get tickets.
that was the 1730 event, btw!
(08-08-2011 03:41pm)paulus599 Wrote:  
(08-08-2011 04:03am)Mallam Wrote:  The ride felt good and I was feeling quite comfortable about the lack of AD on the prestige until the last 5mins of the drive. When you pull back into York racecourse you drive along a short private road before turning into the main compound. This private road was really bad quality and I felt virtually every bump coming through the car. It made the suspension feel quite harsh.

Yes, I would have to agree with you Mallam about the harsh ride over that last part of the drive. It's the only time it felt that the suspension couldn't cope but put that down to how bad the road actually was rather than the lack of AD's and 20" rims.
From what you say though, I'm now pleased that I had added the AD's to my order before it was submitted to the factory.
(07-08-2011 09:51am)tash Wrote:  The access to the rear of the 3dr is flawed, the seat moves forward electrically but doesnt move back? didnt try memory as this may move it but thought pressing the button to bring forward would send it back when button for reverse was pressed.

Not sure what you mean by that. You use the same button to move the seat back as you do to move it forward????? (unless it was broken of course!)

err sorry....AD??

Defender_uk

Evoque Prestige Lux, OG, maual, style 4 wheels

comes to live with Defender 90 TDCi 07
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2011 09:51pm by defender_uk.)
08-08-2011 09:41pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Adaptive Dynamics!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
08-08-2011 10:31pm
paulus599

More photo's from York on Sunday. (Phone camera so not brilliant quality)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

SD4 Prestige Coupe Auto, Fuji White, Pano roof, Park assist, Powered tailgate, Style 6 alloys, Element interior, Adaptive Dynamics. Build date: WAS 21/10/2011 Delivered 13/12/2011
Now: Evoque SD4 Coupe
Gone: TTS Roadster
Gone: Mini Cooper S
Gone: Mercedes SLK
09-08-2011 02:12pm