Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
2015 Evoque Dynamic Black Edition
skinrock

2015 Evoque Dynamic Black Edition

Well I've had my eye on an Evoque for a few years now, I always thought it was just a nice looking design - unique, don't see a lot on the road. I finally picked one up a couple weeks ago! I lucked out big time - they had a *fully* loaded Dynamic Black Edition on the lot. Some guys came at closing time and had their eye on it, too, but the one really wanted red. To be safe, I went back the next morning and signed the agreement Smile

Specs:
Exterior: Santorini Black
Interior: Ebony/Ebony Dynamic w/ Ebony Headliner
Packages: Dynamic Premium, Black Design, Adaptive Cruise Control

I absolutely love this car. I went from an 07 BMW 335i (modded to 650 rwhp) to a 13 Ford Fusion (wanted something more reliable for trips) to this. I love how sporty it is despite being a capable SUV - the handling around turns is unbelievable. I just got back from a road trip to Northern California, and I had an absolute blast taking the mountain twisties. The upgraded Meridian Surround Sound sounds fantastic.

So far I added a K&N filter and tinted the front windows to 35%. I just ordered LED bulbs for all the turn signals as well as the reverse lamps.

Road Trip:

Tinted:

17-04-2015 04:18am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AndyFrance

RE: 2015 Evoque Dynamic Black Edition

Well done mate, very nice!

When I went to the dealership to change my order AGAIN for the 2016 white SE, Almond/Espresso yesterday, they have the same 'Black' model for sale. When I went last month it was in the showroom, yesterday outside with 'Buy me" stickers down both sides. I think they're having a hard time getting rid.........I admit, it's a beauty, but a question of personal taste. I sat inside, black as hell, dark as a cave, but if I had the extra cash, I'd buy it.

Cheers
17-04-2015 09:25am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Black Evoques all seem to sit on dealer forecourts a long time, the colour doesn't really work with the shape of the car even though a clean and shiney Black one does look mean

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
17-04-2015 09:27am
skinrock

Yea, it's definitely all a matter of taste - my previous were black on black as well. I think it still has a great stance, coupled with the smoked lenses, clear taillights, black exhaust and black wheels. And with the huge glass roof, it actually doesn't feel too dark inside.
17-04-2015 04:35pm
Mark^^

Looks fantastic

Fuji White Dynamic SD4 – auto, with Energy interior and pano roof.
18-04-2015 02:25am
dynamicgirl

Looks awesome, very mean and moody!

MY15 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5 Door in Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Style 9's, Ebony Leather, Privacy Glass, Panoramic Roof, Power Tailgate, Keyless, Heated Steering Wheel, VB Edition Centre Caps, Black Alloy Nuts & Lockers, Philips XV 5K Xenons, Witter Detachable Tow Bar & Full Interior LED's. Barmeca Black Side Steps, Bonnet Vents and Mudflaps to be fitted. Very Happy
Gone MY12 Dynamic SI4 Coupe, Fuji White, Contrast Black Roof, All Black Pack Parts Fitted.
23-04-2015 10:22am