babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
2015 Evoque Dynamic Black Edition - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: 2015 Evoque Dynamic Black Edition (/Thread-2015-Evoque-Dynamic-Black-Edition)

2015 Evoque Dynamic Black Edition - skinrock - 17-04-2015 04:18am

Well I've had my eye on an Evoque for a few years now, I always thought it was just a nice looking design - unique, don't see a lot on the road. I finally picked one up a couple weeks ago! I lucked out big time - they had a *fully* loaded Dynamic Black Edition on the lot. Some guys came at closing time and had their eye on it, too, but the one really wanted red. To be safe, I went back the next morning and signed the agreement Smile

Specs:
Exterior: Santorini Black
Interior: Ebony/Ebony Dynamic w/ Ebony Headliner
Packages: Dynamic Premium, Black Design, Adaptive Cruise Control

I absolutely love this car. I went from an 07 BMW 335i (modded to 650 rwhp) to a 13 Ford Fusion (wanted something more reliable for trips) to this. I love how sporty it is despite being a capable SUV - the handling around turns is unbelievable. I just got back from a road trip to Northern California, and I had an absolute blast taking the mountain twisties. The upgraded Meridian Surround Sound sounds fantastic.

So far I added a K&N filter and tinted the front windows to 35%. I just ordered LED bulbs for all the turn signals as well as the reverse lamps.

Road Trip:
[attachment=4263]
[attachment=4264]
[attachment=4265]

Tinted:
[attachment=4266]

RE: 2015 Evoque Dynamic Black Edition - AndyFrance - 17-04-2015 09:25am

Well done mate, very nice!

When I went to the dealership to change my order AGAIN for the 2016 white SE, Almond/Espresso yesterday, they have the same 'Black' model for sale. When I went last month it was in the showroom, yesterday outside with 'Buy me" stickers down both sides. I think they're having a hard time getting rid.........I admit, it's a beauty, but a question of personal taste. I sat inside, black as hell, dark as a cave, but if I had the extra cash, I'd buy it.

Cheers

RE: 2015 Evoque Dynamic Black Edition - XFullFatTim - 17-04-2015 09:27am

Black Evoques all seem to sit on dealer forecourts a long time, the colour doesn't really work with the shape of the car even though a clean and shiney Black one does look mean

RE: 2015 Evoque Dynamic Black Edition - skinrock - 17-04-2015 04:35pm

Yea, it's definitely all a matter of taste - my previous were black on black as well. I think it still has a great stance, coupled with the smoked lenses, clear taillights, black exhaust and black wheels. And with the huge glass roof, it actually doesn't feel too dark inside.

RE: 2015 Evoque Dynamic Black Edition - Mark^^ - 18-04-2015 02:25am

Looks fantastic

RE: 2015 Evoque Dynamic Black Edition - dynamicgirl - 23-04-2015 10:22am

Looks awesome, very mean and moody!