babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
New Signature lights - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: New Signature lights (/Thread-New-Signature-lights)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: New Signature lights - XFullFatTim - 03-12-2015 05:15pm

No LED headlights, come on I have them on my 1996 Defender fitted and set up for £400! Not had a blown lamp in months now whereas as I was regualrly having to replace the old 1 candle power units before. Only problem is that even in the daytime people flash headlights at me if I use the LED's as DRL's!

RE: New Signature lights - Ricvifarho - 13-02-2016 07:09pm

(25-11-2015 08:28pm)barryg41 Wrote:  As a new (daft Laughingl) member and owner of a MY16 Dynamic HSE with LED package, the DRL's do not include the rear lights.

How do you find the LEDs? I am looking to order a MY16 and having been very happy with adaptive xenons on my MY12, am wondering whether the adaptive LEDS are worth the £1000over the non adaptive xenons....

RE: New Signature lights - Evo-king - 13-02-2016 09:06pm

Have a look here.

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-2016-facelift-conversion

RE: New Signature lights - EarlofEltham - 21-02-2016 03:42am

Ricvifarho, I have the LED lights and they're far superior over HID. Well worth the cost if you a bit on night driving.
I have an Aus spec car which is probably closer to a UK spec car than a US one. Will check rear DRLs and report.
It may be on the cars that have been spotted with them on, simply have the parking lights on as they drive.

RE: New Signature lights - Nickj - 21-02-2016 10:24pm

Can anyone confirm if UK signature lights have the indicators in the DRL and the whole sig drls flashes or are they separate?

RE: New Signature lights - PAT - 24-02-2016 10:01pm

(21-02-2016 10:24pm)Nickj Wrote:  Can anyone confirm if UK signature lights have the indicators in the DRL and the whole sig drls flashes or are they separate?

Yes, the U.K. signature lights have the indicators in the DRL and the whole DRL flashes orange when signalling.

RE: New Signature lights - Nickj - 24-02-2016 10:35pm

Thanks Pat. Do you have a 2016 to corobarate that?

My my16 unit looks to have a normal indicator bulb ? ( it's unffitted as planing facelift)

RE: New Signature lights - PAT - 27-02-2016 01:08am

(24-02-2016 10:35pm)Nickj Wrote:  Thanks Pat. Do you have a 2016 to corobarate that?

My my16 unit looks to have a normal indicator bulb ? ( it's unffitted as planing facelift)

Yes, I've a MY16 so can confirm. Plus you can tell as all cars fitted with the full LED lights don't have washer sprays for the lights.

RE: New Signature lights - EarlofEltham - 27-02-2016 08:11am

Saw another MY16 on the road today. It only had HIDs and the indicator was a seperate globe in the corner of the DRLs.

My car has the adaptive LEDs so that would explain the difference in the indicators. That is my DRLs flash amber.

Whether there is a difference between the UK and Aus specs, I don't know.

RE: New Signature lights - XFullFatTim - 27-02-2016 10:32am

What you describe Earl gets around the problem of indicators on some cars being almost invisible behind the DRLs, Audis and Skodas in particular I find it very hard to see the indiscarorlight because it is integrated into the DRL unit that doesn't dip or switch off when the indicator is flashing. Great way that LR has got around it by make the DRL flash amber!