babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Just ordered new Evoque SE Tech - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Just ordered new Evoque SE Tech (/Thread-Just-ordered-new-Evoque-SE-Tech)

Pages: 1 2

Just ordered new Evoque SE Tech - jwsturner - 20-10-2015 02:53pm

I've finally ordered my new company car. After a tough choice between the Evoque and Jaguar XE, I've gone for an Evoque SE Tech in Firenze Red.

RE: Just ordered new Evoque SE Tech - Good shot - 20-10-2015 05:48pm

Great colour especially when cleaned and in the sun. Do you have a delivery date promise?

RE: Just ordered new Evoque SE Tech - jwsturner - 20-10-2015 10:40pm

No, I've literally just sent the order to the lease company. So be a couple of weeks before it's actually ordered with JLR. I'll post a note to say what the delivery date will be once I know.

RE: Just ordered new Evoque SE Tech - jwsturner - 03-11-2015 10:25pm

I've been advised my Evoque will be delivered end of March or beginning of April. So about 5 months

RE: Just ordered new Evoque SE Tech - Steve D - 03-11-2015 11:27pm

I ordered a Golf once and that took 5 months to arrive. Felt like 5 years!

RE: Just ordered new Evoque SE Tech - jwsturner - 03-02-2016 02:29pm

I've just got an update on the delivery and it is second week in may, so a good 6 months from the order

RE: Just ordered new Evoque SE Tech - wheels - 04-02-2016 06:17am

Thats a LOOONG wait

RE: Just ordered new Evoque SE Tech - jwsturner - 04-02-2016 12:25pm

A colleague waited six and a half months and on the day he was due to collect it, it was recalled and he had to wait another 3 weeks. They gave him an Evoque as a courtesy car.

RE: Just ordered new Evoque SE Tech - SteveM - 05-02-2016 09:26pm

Hi jwsturner, I have ordered an Evoque SE TECH today and been given a delivery date of early April. This was through a dealer. Are they not reliable in their delivery projections?

RE: Just ordered new Evoque SE Tech - XFullFatTim - 06-02-2016 06:20pm

They are reliable on projections, the dealers though have allocations of build slots and frequently can sell more cars than they have slots for so the lead in time stretches way out. When Evoque was launched some folks had to wait over a year. I ordered my first one in 2009 and got it on 8th September 2011, launch day! Ordered my 2nd one in August 2013 supposedly for October 2013 delivery and it finally made it to the dealership in March 2014 but the build was held up because one of the options (InControl, 1st Edition) was not finished developement and then had problems, eventually the car was delivered with the Incontrol not working............ but it was put right very quickly by LR. Sometimes you can fall on your feet with the lead in time. In 2015 when I wanted to change my problem 2nd Evoque for an RRS I called the dealership I use and was offered delivery in 2 weeks for a car that was being built the next day! I had to take was options it was being built with and the colour but they were all things I wanted and not too many boxes ticked and 2 weeks later I drove out of the showrrom in my new RRS when everyone else was waiting 6 to 8 months for a factory build slot.