babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Range Rover Evoque Configurator - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Range Rover Evoque Configurator (/Thread-Range-Rover-Evoque-Configurator--7921)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Range Rover Evoque Configurator - PhilSkill - 13-12-2013 03:10pm

Had a little play.
Interesting,

Not sure on the ease of some of the option selection, e.g. Electric tailgate is a long way right on a list you have to scroll through images 1 by 1.

A few Issues: Dynamic Manual SD4 selected

Defaults to Style 4 wheels.
Style 5 19" Wheels appear as Style 3 on the car Image.
Style 1 17" appear as Style 14 on the car Image

RE: Range Rover Evoque Configurator - eddkawasaki - 13-12-2013 03:19pm

try to make a santorini black 5 door dynamic it boes brown!

RE: Range Rover Evoque Configurator - buckiebabyrr - 14-12-2013 09:12pm

Nice to finally see what my car will look like as it was abit of a blind order not easy trying to visualize it in your head.
Paul

RE: Range Rover Evoque Configurator - fam1x - 20-12-2013 09:54am

Is it me or dont the publish prices on this any more Sad

Range Rover Evoque Configurator - MarkA_ - 20-12-2013 07:21pm

(20-12-2013 09:54am)fam1x Wrote:  Is it me or dont the publish prices on this any more Sad

The link is to the global configurator which doesn't contain country specific adaptations or prices.

Localised configurators are due in the new year I think.

RE: Range Rover Evoque Configurator - JB13 - 21-12-2013 05:50pm

It's great to see some of the new 2014 options however I don't find the new configuration lay as friendly as the old.

RE: Range Rover Evoque Configurator - cardiffevoque - 22-12-2013 01:14pm

I had a play too and at the risk of sounding negative the configurator is rather low rent. Not what I would expect from Land Rover. I know it's a global configurator to suit all markets but it comes across as clumsy and rather low tech. I hope the country specific one works out to be more 'dynamic' and of a quality effort. The old UK configurator was ok but verged on the slightly low quality compared to other car websites.

The good thing is it does allow you to see some colour combinations for the 2014MY.

RE: Range Rover Evoque Configurator - Vern - 22-12-2013 03:18pm

Had a play also. It is not only low rent but has got me worried, like is the heated windscreen an option now on my new Dynamic. It was standard on my current one?

What else does it miss.

The lack of accuracy is more of a problem than not having one at all. And to top it off the dealerships are not able to provide a complete listing of the vehicle spec, including standard item even when you've placed your order and paid your money, just the add on chargeable options.

Range Rover Evoque Configurator - Stadt Panzer - 22-12-2013 04:02pm

Vern

On the dynamic the heated windscreen is standard.

RE: Range Rover Evoque Configurator - XFullFatTim - 22-12-2013 06:36pm

(22-12-2013 03:18pm)Vern Wrote:  And to top it off the dealerships are not able to provide a complete listing of the vehicle spec, including standard item even when you've placed your order and paid your money, just the add on chargeable options.

Then you need to go and kick your dealers arse extremely hard and complain like mad because every dealership
can print out your full order from their on line ordering system. The dealership I use handed me a 4 page printout
that lists everything that will go onto the car on the production line and everything that will not be fitted, every fitting is shown including the "home Market User Manual". Sounds like you have a very lazy dealer, maybe you should tell him you will take your order to a dealer that can tell you what you have ordered. PM me with an email address and I will send you a scanned copy of what my dealer sent me so you can show him what you want. Could you be dealing with a Stratstone's outlet by any chance