Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Range Rover Evoque Configurator
CRC@LandRover

Some good news.

The configurator for the Evoque is now available on the Global LR website and can be accessed at the following address:

http://www.landrover.com/gl/en/lr/

Then simply select New Vehicles from the top of the page and Build your own under the Evoque heading.

Or click HERE

I know there has been quite a delay in the 14MY information on the website and hopefully this will go some way to addressing that. Please note certain options will not be available to all markets, however this will give you the opportunity to build the vehicle with your chosen specifications and options (minus the prices).

The market specific configurators are still to follow and I will update as soon as I have further news on these. In the meantime should you find any problems with the configurator, please let me know directly so I can feed them back.

Many thanks,
Pete

Please note although Land Rover will try to assist you with your issue, we are unable to provide any technical advice. This account is available between 0900 and 17:00 hours Monday – Friday. Outside of this time if you require assistance, please drop us a Private Message and we'll get back to you.
12-12-2013 12:06pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Krx

RE: Range Rover Evoque Configurator

Hi Pete...still many errors but at least a step forward. Some of the things I've found: single exhaust in the SD4 model, impossible to choose at the same time Clearview Pack and Tech Pac (?), having selected the pano roof the inside view doesn't change...
12-12-2013 12:41pm
J77

The website is pretty poor this time, redirected to the global site. Customers want a site that displays all the info specific to their market.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
12-12-2013 01:17pm
CRC@LandRover

Hi Krx,
Thank you for the feedback, will get that passed along.

Hi J77,
As previously stated, the purpose of the global configurator is to allow customers to see the details and information on the different specifications and options on the 14MY Evoque. However as this is the global site and not market specific, all of the options are displayed.

This will be addressed once the specific market configurators are released in the near future, which will only display options available for that market along with the pricing.

Many thanks,
Pete

Please note although Land Rover will try to assist you with your issue, we are unable to provide any technical advice. This account is available between 0900 and 17:00 hours Monday – Friday. Outside of this time if you require assistance, please drop us a Private Message and we'll get back to you.
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 01:31pm by CRC@LandRover.)
12-12-2013 01:31pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Hey guys, don't shoot the messenger! Pete's not the one that designs it but I'm sure he'll pass comments back to the iT team.

I appreciate that it is a global configurator but is Adaptive Cruise now available in the UK Pete. I also couldn't spec the car with the Lux Pack, but maybe my patience ran out as I am accessing the website from a slow satellite link with 20 other users on the same antenna!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 05:24pm by XFullFatTim.)
12-12-2013 05:14pm
CRC@LandRover

Hello,

Adaptive cruise is still unavailable in the UK. I have managed to add the Lux Plus Black Pack as you have specified, however I can imagine the reception wouldn't be the best where you are!

Many Thanks
Pete

12-12-2013 05:24pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Thanks Pete, belay my PM then! If I am the only one using the internet here then it works fine, but as soon as 20 others all come off duty and log in it can take an age to download a page. The system has to work through a single dish antenna pointing to the heavens and can only handle one load of packets of data at once. You-tube, Skype video phone and movie websites are blocked too as they use so much bandwith. But it's better than nothing and was originally intended only for accessing emails not surfing the net. Later this year we upgrade to "ultrafast" always online internet over satellite but it will still get slowed down by an antenna that can only handle a limited amount of data at one time.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
12-12-2013 05:46pm
J77

Not having a go Pete apologies if it came over that way, I just think it's very confusing the LR have went about the site upgrade, it all just seems messy.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
12-12-2013 10:53pm
The Valeter

Not really very good when LR can't even redesign a websie, they seem to get worse every year - Why? Then you had/have al those wobbly colour charts lol.
Have they subbed out the Web design to China?

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 11:06pm by The Valeter.)
12-12-2013 11:06pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MarkA_

Thanks Pete. Awesome to see a configurator up and running. Good work that it's using the new one from the FFRE and RRS instead of the old one which was showing its age.

it's great to be able to see what my Mauritius Blue with black pack and black contrast roof is going to look like.

Now: MY14 Dynamic Mauritius Blue/Contrast Pano, IP, BP, PIP, Powered Tailgate, IncontrolR+S, etc.
History: '08 BMW 123d MSport Coupe, '01 Mini Cooper, '91 BMW 316i, '96 Mitsubishi FTO, '96 Mazda 323, '88 Holden Camira
12-12-2013 11:35pm