babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
pure leather - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: pure leather (/Thread-pure-leather)

pure leather - blacklavandor - 22-08-2011 05:39am

Does anyone know if the pure models leather is good quality?

RE: pure leather - Jonathon555 - 22-08-2011 06:31am

It's not bad quality, probably similar to the leather in a BMW (Dakota leather) it has quite a heavy grain to it. It will be hard wearing by the look & feel of it

But the Oxford leather in the prestige is very supple & soft

The interior trim of the prestige makes the car feel like a range rover where as the interior finish of a pure feels like a land rover ( I am ordering a pure spec car, I am more than happy with the quality)

RE: pure leather - blacklavandor - 22-08-2011 07:00am

how does the dynamic seating feel?

RE: pure leather - BFGEvoqueMan - 22-08-2011 08:42am

(22-08-2011 05:39am)blacklavandor Wrote:  Does anyone know if the pure models leather is good quality?

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Quality-of-pure-leather

RE: pure leather - XFullFatTim - 22-08-2011 09:35am

One of Range Rovers's strengths is the quality of the materials used in the cabin. Even the Pure will have good quality hide nicely finished in the places where it can be seen. Don't forget that even the "full leather" options are not "full leather" they have very convincing "pleather" in places where you can expect high wear/ chaffing or where you cannot see the finish

RE: pure leather - EvoqueRebl - 29-09-2016 10:30pm

(22-08-2011 09:35am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  One of Range Rovers's strengths is the quality of the materials used in the cabin. Even the Pure will have good quality hide nicely finished in the places where it can be seen. Don't forget that even the "full leather" options are not "full leather" they have very convincing "pleather" in places where you can expect high wear/ chaffing or where you cannot see the finish

I'm not pleased with my leather at all I'm sorry to say. It's discolored a lot both on my drivers seat and the back passenger side where my son sits. We're pretty tidy people too. I've tried a few leather cleaners, but it's really not making any substantial difference.

Does anyone know of any seat cover options as I'm afraid I'm at that point. I know Clazzio makes a very very nice seat cover but not for Range Rovers of course. I'm afraid I'll have to resort to these here for daily driving and take them off when I have a passenger I need to impress along for a ride.

I just don't know of anything better. Click Here >> EVOQUE SEAT COVER OPTIONS

pure leather - bigmac3161 - 30-09-2016 05:23pm

If u've a light coloured leather u really need some sort u protection on it. Dr leather dry blocker or like All light leather stains really easy not just RR