Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
pure leather
blacklavandor

pure leather

Does anyone know if the pure models leather is good quality?
22-08-2011 05:39am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jonathon555

RE: pure leather

It's not bad quality, probably similar to the leather in a BMW (Dakota leather) it has quite a heavy grain to it. It will be hard wearing by the look & feel of it

But the Oxford leather in the prestige is very supple & soft

The interior trim of the prestige makes the car feel like a range rover where as the interior finish of a pure feels like a land rover ( I am ordering a pure spec car, I am more than happy with the quality)

SD4 Arrived, Fuji , 20" style wheels, Privacy glass, Front fogs, Auto wiper and Auto Lights, Black leather

MY Nuburburing & Track Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jonathon555?...sults_main
(This post was last modified: 22-08-2011 07:10am by Jonathon555.)
22-08-2011 06:31am
blacklavandor

how does the dynamic seating feel?
22-08-2011 07:00am
BFGEvoqueMan

(22-08-2011 05:39am)blacklavandor Wrote:  Does anyone know if the pure models leather is good quality?

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Quality-of-pure-leather

5 Dr SD4 Dynamic Plus (220PS!)
- Santorini Black with Indus Silver Roof
- Plus Pack (Agility Pimento/Ebony Oxford Leather)
- 20" Style 7 Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Bi-Xenon's with high beam assist, Aero Flip Spolier
- Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, Auto dipping Interior Mirror, 825W stereo
22-08-2011 08:42am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

One of Range Rovers's strengths is the quality of the materials used in the cabin. Even the Pure will have good quality hide nicely finished in the places where it can be seen. Don't forget that even the "full leather" options are not "full leather" they have very convincing "pleather" in places where you can expect high wear/ chaffing or where you cannot see the finish

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
22-08-2011 09:35am
EvoqueRebl

(22-08-2011 09:35am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  One of Range Rovers's strengths is the quality of the materials used in the cabin. Even the Pure will have good quality hide nicely finished in the places where it can be seen. Don't forget that even the "full leather" options are not "full leather" they have very convincing "pleather" in places where you can expect high wear/ chaffing or where you cannot see the finish

I'm not pleased with my leather at all I'm sorry to say. It's discolored a lot both on my drivers seat and the back passenger side where my son sits. We're pretty tidy people too. I've tried a few leather cleaners, but it's really not making any substantial difference.

Does anyone know of any seat cover options as I'm afraid I'm at that point. I know Clazzio makes a very very nice seat cover but not for Range Rovers of course. I'm afraid I'll have to resort to these here for daily driving and take them off when I have a passenger I need to impress along for a ride.

I just don't know of anything better. Click Here >> EVOQUE SEAT COVER OPTIONS
29-09-2016 10:30pm
bigmac3161

pure leather

If u've a light coloured leather u really need some sort u protection on it. Dr leather dry blocker or like All light leather stains really easy not just RR
30-09-2016 05:23pm