babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Evoque Speccing - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Evoque Speccing (/Thread-Evoque-Speccing)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Evoque Speccing - Kermit - 14-04-2011 04:58am

(14-04-2011 03:12am)vinda Wrote:  Is it dark or light grey

Judge for yourself. Page 14 of the Global Brochure.

RE: Evoque Speccing - vinda - 14-04-2011 08:28am

May look grey but is the same colour throughout

RE: Evoque Speccing - Kermit - 14-04-2011 09:03am

The black seats have a grey stripe down the middle of it.

RE: Evoque Speccing - vision*R - 14-04-2011 09:15am

I know it looks that way, but if you look at the swatches to the right, it's basically black and black.
They might have exaggerated / suggested a colour difference in in the picture to show it's part perforated / part straight leather.

RE: Evoque Speccing - Alex - 14-04-2011 09:27am

(14-04-2011 09:15am)vision*R Wrote:  I know it looks that way, but if you look at the swatches to the right, it's basically black and black.
They might have exaggerated / suggested a colour difference in in the picture to show it's part perforated / part straight leather.

I was wondering that as well. But they gave the non perforated sections a slight sheen which alludes to a different colour shade, while the perforated section is more matt).

RE: Evoque Speccing - XFullFatTim - 14-04-2011 09:56am

If you read the text below the various colour options on page 14 of the brochure all the other options say there is a coloured insert, for Velocity it doesn't mention any insert at all - I'm sure if it were a different shade of black they would have said Ebony with Graphite insert or something like that - I read it that the seat colour of velocity is uniformly black all over, it's just the perforations that make it look slightly different

RE: Evoque Speccing - vinda - 14-04-2011 04:13pm

(14-04-2011 09:27am)Alex Wrote:  
(14-04-2011 09:15am)vision*R Wrote:  I know it looks that way, but if you look at the swatches to the right, it's basically black and black.

I was wondering that as well. But they gave the non perforated sections a slight sheen which alludes to a different colour shade, while the perforated section is more matt).

Agree with FFT too.

All black

RE: Evoque Speccing - mark_n - 27-07-2011 02:31am

Not many (any?) are going for the petrol version, so here is my spec:

Si4 Coupe Dynamic
Indus/Black Panoramic Roof
Ebony/Black headliner (expensive!)
Auto Dimming Mirror
Adaptive Xenons
Tailgate
Tyre Pressure Monitoring (also expensive)
Individual Rear Seats
Spare Wheel
Delete Engine Badge
Storage Rails

and finally...

Premium Carpet Mats!

RE: Evoque Speccing - SW6RR - 27-07-2011 09:49am

I think there are a few going for the Si4, but you're probably right to say that there are more Pure and Prestige versions.

I would have had an Si4 but really didn't like the interiors (can't speak for everyone but I think, for those who considered an Si4, this was probably the top reason for not going for one).

RE: Evoque Speccing - mark_n - 27-07-2011 11:33am

(27-07-2011 09:49am)SW6RR Wrote:  I think there are a few going for the Si4, but you're probably right to say that there are more Pure and Prestige versions.

I would have had an Si4 but really didn't like the interiors (can't speak for everyone but I think, for those who considered an Si4, this was probably the top reason for not going for one).

Maybe some confusion - the Si4 (petrol) engine is only available if you have dynamic so the dynamc/prestige/pure choice isn't open to you. Equally, it's possible to choose diesel and have any of the three.

My point was that very few people seem to be going for the petrol engine.