Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Full Global Brochure
Blackseries

Full Global Brochure

Full Brochure - with roof colour combos and wheel options

http://www.landrover.com.hr/katalozi/111...GLOBAL.pdf

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
13-02-2011 05:46pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Urban Splash

RE: Full Global Brochure

(13-02-2011 05:46pm)Blackseries Wrote:  Full Brochure - with roof colour combos and wheel options

http://www.landrover.com.hr/katalozi/111...GLOBAL.pdf

Thanks for this!

I'm gonna place a deposit tomorrow..... Love the combos on offer. And confirmation that the boot is massive!

Delivered: Evoque 5 door Prestige SD4 Auto 4WD, Orkney Grey, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Ivory Headliner, Vibe Interior, Spare wheel, 20" Chrome Shadow Style 7
13-02-2011 06:17pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Thanks for that Black, now there's a 4th derivative as well...................... Dynamic Plus looks right up my street. although I would prefer a lighter option for the interior. Interesting too that there is no width mentioned in the dimensions - mirrors folded is critical to me getting one into my garage!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2011 06:27pm by XFullFatTim.)
13-02-2011 06:24pm
cjfp

Super, thanks. Obviously a number of decisions to be made - some will probably be made easier when they release prices and others by confirmation of what will actually be available at the outset.
This brochure may not still be in it's final state as some of the page numbers appear to be out of sync or duplicated.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2011 07:19pm by cjfp.)
13-02-2011 07:08pm
Urban Splash

Have you noticed the interior picture on page 12? Pure looks like it does not come with the 8" touch screen as standard! Disgraceful really for a premium product! Over £30k for a car and you get a crappy little screen!

Delivered: Evoque 5 door Prestige SD4 Auto 4WD, Orkney Grey, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Ivory Headliner, Vibe Interior, Spare wheel, 20" Chrome Shadow Style 7
13-02-2011 07:20pm
Blackseries

(13-02-2011 07:20pm)Urban Splash Wrote:  Have you noticed the interior picture on page 12? Pure looks like it does not come with the 8" touch screen as standard! Disgraceful really for a premium product! Over £30k for a car and you get a crappy little screen!

My understanding is that all UK cars will get the 8" screen - but Pures in the UK won't get Sat Nav as standard.

Also re interiors - those colour combo's on Dynamic and Prestige are suggestions. I understand you can have other colours if you like. I think I'll go for Verve with Ivory rather than Red leather.

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
13-02-2011 08:38pm
cjfp

Colours - it does say 'others are available. Should you wish to opt for something more personal, you are free to express your individuality and tastes with your very own choices" but you will probably need a bigger wallet.

The screens do look different in the pictures - again, we'll have to wait and see what other information emerges.

Would anyone want to opt from Std 18" wheels down to 17" on this car ?!

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
13-02-2011 08:48pm
XFullFatTim

(13-02-2011 08:48pm)cjfp Wrote:  Would anyone want to opt from Std 18" wheels down to 17" on this car ?!
Don't know about 18" down to 17" but on both the FFRRs and the RRSports I have owned going down from 20" to 19" makes a huge difference to the ride...................... also I had never had to refurb alloys until I ran the TDv8 RRS, every winter when I swopped the 20's for the 19" Winter tyres I sent the 20's off to the local wheel centre for refurb and repainting/sealing.
No matter how hard I tried those wheels were like kerb magnets!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
13-02-2011 10:39pm
cjfp

Couldn't agree more - the Merc had 20" and the wheels were catching all the time - max 19" this time, probably 18". I just can't see people spending this sort of money and opting down to the 17" offered on p14 on the Pure

13-02-2011 10:54pm
XFullFatTim

(13-02-2011 10:54pm)cjfp Wrote:  Couldn't agree more - the Merc had 20" and the wheels were catching all the time - max 19" this time, probably 18". I just can't see people spending this sort of money and opting down to the 17" offered on p14 on the Pure
The only reason might be for the bigger selection of off-road / MTR tyres that are available with 17" tyres - maybe there will be a commercial version with steel wheels laterLaughing Not so funny as you think - I know 2 people with FFRR Vogues with the rear converted to a commercial and an RRS S/C commercial - still aren't faster than than a white Astramax van though

14-02-2011 09:47am