babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
My Indus meets an Orkney double in the Underground. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: My Indus meets an Orkney double in the Underground. (/Thread-My-Indus-meets-an-Orkney-double-in-the-Underground)

My Indus meets an Orkney double in the Underground. - benzina - 28-05-2013 12:56pm

[Image: evoquespotted003_zps062344b6.jpg]

RE: My Indus meets an Orkney double in the Underground. - XFullFatTim - 28-05-2013 03:45pm

I know it's a trick of the eye/light but the OG one appears to be bigger than the Indus............

RE: My Indus meets an Orkney double in the Underground. - benzina - 29-05-2013 02:33am

Mmm true, now that you mention it.

RE: My Indus meets an Orkney double in the Underground. - jitenc - 29-05-2013 10:27pm

It's the car behind the OG that gives it the longer shape, thus it's deceiving to the eye...

RE: My Indus meets an Orkney double in the Underground. - Crimdog - 30-05-2013 04:32am

Is it just the light or Do they both have contrast roof?

RE: My Indus meets an Orkney double in the Underground. - benzina - 30-05-2013 04:47am

Both have the Black contrast roof.

(29-05-2013 10:27pm)jitenc Wrote:  It's the car behind the OG that gives it the longer shape, thus it's deceiving to the eye...

No....even without it, the OG looks bigger overall. For what it's worth,i took the shot on my iphone.

RE: My Indus meets an Orkney double in the Underground. - XFullFatTim - 30-05-2013 09:56am

The privacy glass on the OG also tends to make the windows appear larger.

Good to see I'm not the only one who will park next to another Evoque if there is an empty slot next to it............ sadEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

RE: My Indus meets an Orkney double in the Underground. - doug - 30-05-2013 05:02pm

It's the orange piers.
The silver one has a pier showing at it's rear end, but the OG has the pier above it's rear spoiler. For this reason the eye thinks the piers are the same, but the cars are different.

But what do I knowSmile I'm only guessing like the rest of us. We had the same question on a photo, is the number plate off centre once. We are sad Wink